The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For : Primed Chamber

hi guys , 

1 years  now i looking for this primed chamber :(

i love only sniper rifle on warframe :)  

i'll need  to know if anyone have it ?   - how much he want for it ?

- is it possible to trade event ( mods ,aracan helm ) ad platinium ?

thx to contact me for give informations and maybe a possible trade :)

I suspect that this mod is very expensive indeed. I saw on another forum a sale 3000 Platinum, there is some time ... and yesterday a player wanted 10k and others actually request on 20k ... but possessing the players do not even play with this mod and we see only very rarely someone to play with. it would be in their interest to see I find the price of this mod, because that 20 k platinum on him !! he would have the opportunity to have a significant amount of platinum! and would by the same token a happy. I know that if one day I have a mod as rare as this one, I will not keep 2 years in my inventory hoped to have one day .. 20k dish. I should prefer to find a decent price, but receive less money available now! :)

Well, this mod is a collector's item that everyone wants to keep....It'd be very hard to find a person willing to sell his/her copy of this mod. Even if they did offer it, you'd have to somehow obtain millions of credits worth of tax, along with some $2,500 worth of platinum just to buy it. Not worth it. This mod only gives 100% bonus damage to first shot only, it's more worth it to just use elementals and if you really wanted to, you could obtain the "Dead Eye" sniper aura, which gives a 35% damage boost. Not much, but it can stack for up to a 140% damage boost?