Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerf/remove Greedy Pull Please (With Ideas)

Ironlixivium

As much as I would love Greedy Pull (Lazy) Pull to die and press 4 to win to go away...it won't.  [DE] will not even formally address that 98% of their "Space Ninja" game can be trivialized by pressing one button continuously. 

The reason is easily seen in responses to these type of balance posts - far too many "gamers" are very content to reducing the game to such simplistic mechanics purely for the sake of farming xp, parts, cores etc. in an effort to "catch them all."

It's basically Pokémon.  It keeps the kids playing (and hopefully paying).

If you get lucky (and find a game without Mesa, Gmag, slow Nova) you can actually experience the potential of this game with some challenging gameplay, fierce fire fights, and strategic use (not abuse) of abilities.  But it's rare.

Several threads per page consist entirely of players complaining about how hard it is to get "x" resource.  When we now have to tools to farm for it properly, in other words Gmag and a ridiculously game breakingly overpowered frame called Mesa, people suddenly want them gone because they apparently don't enjoy the tools necessary to make gathering resource a non issue.

Make up your minds.

I don't understand all the hate for this ability. It allows me to run other companions without hating my life because I didn't bring Carrier. It has also saved me an enormous amount of energy restores. If they make it stop pulling energy orbs, I, along with most other people, would just go back to dropping energy plates all the time. It doesn't change anything either way, but Greedy Pull allows me to not spend 2h+ a week farming Polymer bundles. lol

Several threads per page consist entirely of players complaining about how hard it is to get "x" resource.  When we now have to tools to farm for it properly, in other words Gmag and a ridiculously game breakingly overpowered frame called Mesa, people suddenly want them gone because they apparently don't enjoy the tools necessary to make gathering resource a non issue.

Make up your minds.

Anyone that farms resources with a Mesa is doing it massively wrong. Hydroid+Nekros+Greedy Mag is literally more than 10x more effective than using a Mesa (or any other kill frame) to do so. Nearly 16x as effective. Without boosters. Literally. lol

Edited by Racter0325

Anyone that farms resources with a Mesa is doing it massively wrong. Hydroid+Nekros+Greedy Mag is literally more than 10x more effective than using a Mesa (or any other kill frame) to do so. Nearly 16x as effective. Without boosters. Literally. lol

Remove it or we're getting the Hydroid + Nekros combo nerfed!