Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hell's Chamber

iBread

Question

10 answers to this question

It drops, it's just extremely rare. I've been looking for Focus for a while now, and i haven't seen one.

Had the same problem with focus but then I finally found it after farming Eris-Xini for a few runs. Got it on wave 10 (some people are suggesting that you should claim at wave 10 and start over. I am not sure if it was a matter of luck ,but that worked for me !) This was after 2 weeks of lots of farming on Kappa with no results and then after 2 hours I found a f@cking second one on a random infested defense. Keep your hopes up!

As for the OP , I am still looking for this , and for split chamber. After I find them I will have everything I need! Well...not everything ,since I need at least 1000 fusion cores to say "ok , that's enough".

I got mine a couple week back on just a random grineer mission. Cant remember exactly which one tho (not that it matters). I used to get it all the time before the drop rates were nerfed and I always sold it thinking I would never use a shotgun... that was before I knew about mastery rank hehe :p

Hell's Chamber has been very difficult for me. I've done a ton of Kiste/Kappa runs and many Xini runs with no luck. I'd recommend Xini for Focus, though - I've gotten a bunch there after never seeing a single drop on Kiste/Kappa (despite it being a Grineer drop according to the wiki).

Well, the drop tables sorta changed again.. barely any shotgun mods dropped anymore, not like before the new update...

I've been mostly doing xini solo around wave 5 to 10 per run, doing kappa/kiste missions to farm... 

still nothing.. I'm only getting rifle mods, mostly ammo stock...

Hell's Chamber is the rarest mod for me (other than the newest 3 mods that were introduced like 2 weeks ago)

Total play time of 220 hours and I only have one Hell's Chamber to show for it.

Flow, Focus, Continuity and Reach(now Stretch), I have about a dozen for each.

RNG can be a cold b*tch

Everyone has mods they get too many of and some they can't get thanks to RNG. I've fused 2 dozen mind controls because mine is already maxed. I have yet to get cryo rounds for my rifle though.

Actually, that sort of thing makes me think mods are less likely to spawn if you don't have a copy of them. Purely anecdotal, but here's some support for this theory:

Early on (like, day 1 or 2) I fused all my Vitality mods into Redirection and Fast Deflection because it was more slot efficient to upgrade those than to use a rank 0 Vitality. Then for a few days I couldn't find any Vitality mods, even though they are common.

Before I qualified for the Hek, I fused all my Ammo Stock and Tactical Pump because I wouldn't have room for them in the Strun (which I wasn't going to potato.) Once I got the Hek, it was already at max rank before I got another copy of either of them.

My first ice mod was a for a melee weapon, I have tons of them. My next one was the shotgun version, I've seen 4 so far. A few days ago I found a rifle ice mod, and now I've got two. And yesterday I found my first and only pistol ice mod.

Yesterday I also found my first multishot mod, Barrel Diffusion. Today I got another Barrel Diffusion.

All of these instances seem to support the idea that the game might increase the spawn rate for mods you already have.

Actually, that sort of thing makes me think mods are less likely to spawn if you don't have a copy of them. Purely anecdotal, but here's some support for this theory:

Early on (like, day 1 or 2) I fused all my Vitality mods into Redirection and Fast Deflection because it was more slot efficient to upgrade those than to use a rank 0 Vitality. Then for a few days I couldn't find any Vitality mods, even though they are common.

Before I qualified for the Hek, I fused all my Ammo Stock and Tactical Pump because I wouldn't have room for them in the Strun (which I wasn't going to potato.) Once I got the Hek, it was already at max rank before I got another copy of either of them.

My first ice mod was a for a melee weapon, I have tons of them. My next one was the shotgun version, I've seen 4 so far. A few days ago I found a rifle ice mod, and now I've got two. And yesterday I found my first and only pistol ice mod.

Yesterday I also found my first multishot mod, Barrel Diffusion. Today I got another Barrel Diffusion.

All of these instances seem to support the idea that the game might increase the spawn rate for mods you already have.

Actually, I think you're right. The same thing always happens to me. Resetting was such a bad idea.