Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have A Mute Button For Tenshin?

9tailboy

I know this might sound like a rant and that I'm just nooby and need to stop whining, WELL IT IS!!!

I get very tired that I'm bored in warframe and want to do something fun(other than hunt for volt prime chasis) in the warframe game, so PvP is probably one of my only channels, now I suck at the PvP in warframe, it is completely different than many other PvP games you would naturally play, and I want to get better at it so I can shove up the bullets, arrows, and other stuff jerks put up my butt. However I can't do that with Tenshin being annoying saying stupid stuff every now and then!

I WANT A MUTE BUTTON FOR TENSHIN SO I DON'T HAVE TO HEAR HIS STUPID CRAP AT HOW I SUCK AND I SHOULD GIT GUD! I KNOW I SUCK TENSHIN! SO CAN YOU PLEASE STFU!?!?!?? DO YOU WANT TO COME DOWN HERE AND FIGHT ME!??!?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THOSE DUAL NIKANAS!!! JUST BE QUIET AND LET ME PLAY!!!

Anyways, I hope DE reads this and add in a mute button for all in-game characters that annoy people, leave a like and reply on what you think.

(I will report anyone who says "Git gud" or "Noob" or something insulting like that >:C)