Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Sentinel Ideas

SeEnCreaTive

Looking at those catbrows, makes me think about maybe a new sentinel. There's a fantastic variety right now

I was thinking, what about a melee sentinel?

We don't have a grineer themed one yet, so it could fill that gap nicely (depends on how much of the kubrow/catbrow toes you want to step on in terms of use)

Perhaps something that uses a Bucher knife or buzsaw (I could see a saw being more viable. I don't really visualize a sentinel swinging a knife)

and could have an ability similar grapple and drag as the grineer Scorpins do, or a disarm like the masters. This could help bring enimies in for melee focused players.

As in up in your face melee swords, saws, knifes, axes... not so much mini glaive that the helios has. Although yes it's a "melee" it's ranged

they have like 500 to 1000 hp total. you want them getting up close and personal to anything they like?

they have like 500 to 1000 hp total. you want them getting up close and personal to anything they like?

"Grapple ability like the scopion"

A main difference between kobrows and sentels is the fact that they don't move. So, grapple brings them to you, it doesn't go to them.

Keeping it's sentinel vibe, and adding utility to melee players. And not just running off and getting blown up.

Crowd control is to wyrm, as vac is to carrier, as grapple is to meleesentinel

Edited by SeEnCreaTive