The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Catbrow

SilverHazzes

I really think those Catbrows should be more looking like a Tiger. Or a Cheetah! Agile and fierce!

Just an over-siced kitty doesnt seem ninja at all.

Ikr. In my opinion, both these catbrows and kubrows look like household pets nothing like ferocious beast

I really think those Catbrows should be more looking like a Tiger. Or a Cheetah! Agile and fierce!

Just an over-siced kitty doesnt seem ninja at all.

We're so ninja lemme go grab my rocket launcher for this stealth mission.

In the live stream they mentioned to give those catborws scales or feathers instead of fur. Now i immediatly thought Velociraptor! Should the Tenno get a Dinosaur Companion? :D

Anyway, the Kubrow to me look way more like a wolf then a dog. So i think the Catbrow sould look more like a wild cat instead of a domestic one.

In the live stream they mentioned to give those catborws scales or feathers instead of fur. Now i immediatly thought Velociraptor! Should the Tenno get a Dinosaur Companion? :D

Anyway, the Kubrow to me look way more like a wolf then a dog. So i think the Catbrow sould look more like a wild cat instead of a domestic one.

Not all wild cats look like tigers and lions. Kubrows don't look like wolves either...

Ikr. In my opinion, both these catbrows and kubrows look like household pets nothing like ferocious beast

NhswHup.png

American insurance companies consider the Shiba Inu a "high risk" dog, like the Rottweiler and Pitt bull.

Just because something looks cute does not mean it can't tear your face off.

I'm not saying animals are inherently bad, the people that raise them make the difference! Don't hurt me.

That aside, not sure what to think of the catbrows. Kinda hoping they beef the legs up a tad.

Really wish they had shown a front profile, the head looks small.. but it could be super wide x_x.

Edited by Aoden

True, but when they designed Kubrows they took wolfs/dogs as their main inspiration. I wasnt trying to say they look exactly like it.

I'm sure they took from the various types of wild cats or large cat breeds too. I'm just not sure why people are expecting a tiger or a lion for it to be dangerous. My sister's cat was larger than the average domestic cat and he shredded my mom's arm enough for her to go to the hospital. She couldn't move that arm or make a fist for a few months after that.

They say cats can kill anything they can overpower. Judging from the size comparison in the pictures, i'd say those cats could kill a Kubrow, Grineer, Corpus, or a Tenno if they wanted. A swift bite to the neck to sever the spine is how they do it or they would do that disemboweling leg kicking thing.

This may look extremely cute but that is not why they do it.

tumblr_m55vzrqk0f1r2h6ioo1_500.gif

To me it seems like it sorta a one time use thing, consumable, like a energy restore, you place it on the ground and then its legs snap in half and all the enemies around you flinch and say "eww gross" and then you need to go find a new catbro egg and wait 12 hours for it to hatch.

i laughed at this more than i probably should have lol could you just imagine it? a group of grineer yell "wait a minute" and the whole battle stops just so that they can point out how nasty that would be. 

Lol'd