Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helios Scanning Sound

Birdess

I just recently made my Helios and equipped it with the Investigator to do me some scanning. First mission I run with it is a void sabotage and I'm running to the gate when I hear this ear shattering like nails on a chalkboard sound being played every 15 seconds or so. I'm pretty susceptible to headaches triggered by sound and I didn't want to get caught in one with it. I continue on, think nothing of it. Maybe it was a sound glitch of the portal or something. So, I complete it with my headphones off my ears because it was just so hurtfully annoying. I finished the mission, the sound was gone.

Next mission we are on something completely different, some alert I forgot what for, but there was the noise again. Instantly I knew it wasn't a bug, it was Helios' scanning things as a globe glowed white/gold in front of me.

I'm not sure how to remedy this other than just not using Investigator as there's no option to mute the sound. I'm just giving my two cents in on this.

I just recently made my Helios and equipped it with the Investigator to do me some scanning. First mission I run with it is a void sabotage and I'm running to the gate when I hear this ear shattering like nails on a chalkboard sound being played every 15 seconds or so. I'm pretty susceptible to headaches triggered by sound and I didn't want to get caught in one with it. I continue on, think nothing of it. Maybe it was a sound glitch of the portal or something. So, I complete it with my headphones off my ears because it was just so hurtfully annoying. I finished the mission, the sound was gone.

Next mission we are on something completely different, some alert I forgot what for, but there was the noise again. Instantly I knew it wasn't a bug, it was Helios' scanning things as a globe glowed white/gold in front of me.

I'm not sure how to remedy this other than just not using Investigator as there's no option to mute the sound. I'm just giving my two cents in on this.

Ok so it was Helios doing this sound? It actually makes me laugh XD