Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Small Mastery Suggestion

Cosmedian

So a lot of people complain 'bout exclusive weapons because of mastery. What if, instead of each weapon giving Mastery, each weapon-group giving Mastey. For example instead of giving each Latron (Latron, Latron Wraith, Latron Prime) Mastery points making the group "Latron". So there are 3 types so you have different options to get full Mastery:

1.Level al three Weapons to rank 30

2.Level one of them to 30, forma it, level it to 30, forma it again and level it one last time to rank 30

3.Level two of them to 30 and forma one of them, and rank it again to 30

Just a suggestion; opinions?

I think that reaching MR30 will be possible even without any kind of exclusives, so we don't need any special solutions to that... uhm... 'problem'.

While having each and every weapon give you mastery points is more than less motivating.

Hmmm, not sure about that. That highest mastery locked weapon is the dragon nikana at mr 8 if I'm not mistaken. And getting to 8 isn't too difficult with the amount of weapons, companions, and frames we have at our disposal. Seems a bit pointless to change it up. I'd understand if there was a super high lvl requirement, but there isn't to my knowledge.

And a little bit of grind never hurt anyone.

keep-calm-it-s-grind-time.png

Edited by (PS4)GoggleHead1

Considering that we have Strun Wraith, I'd say there's a chance that other Wraith and Vandal weapons will return as well, in a tactical alert of sort, the true exclusive stuffs though, like the Founders' stuff, Lato Vandal (or was it the Braton Vandal, don't remember), the mastery you get from them seem negligible, if DE keeps giving us new stuffs then we can all reach the maximum MR.