Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Player Are Just Rude :/

BabyKurama

So I just hosted a T1sab and when I had started the mission I get this from one of player I didn't invite, like seriously just because I didn't invite you

My only regret is that I even try'ed to answer

x6qpHBM.jpg

Better now Letter13?, only name left is mine now

Edited by BabyKurama
Image removed: player name was still distinguishable.

The internet is still the internet no matter what. Good thing warframe has a less toxic community.

Warframe is the best community I ever played with. CS:GO is versatile, and MOBA's is not even debatable. The toxin in LoL's community gave me cancer, AIDS, leukemia, Ebola and a lot of other stuff

Umm, you might want to edit the last line of the chat on your screenshot; it still has the culprit's name. [size=1](Not that I really care if someone like him would get trouble with it)[/size]

That has been said, yes, some people just rude without any clear reason.

Solution? Ignore it. If you need to, respond to him nicely, and if the person is still annoyingly rude, report him.

Some people in general are rude, it's not just here. That said, many people have said that this community is far more toxic than LoL's.

Unless they're breaking the rules ignore them and move on. They may just be having a bad day, it's hardly a call for all this drama.