Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can't Players Pilot Spacecraft?

comscar

First off, I think old ladies who wear hairstyles from the 1980's look very bad, and should shave there heads. I am apology if this offends anyone.

Now that is out of the way, why can't players pilot spacecraft, or even MAKE a wareframe that IS a spacecraft? I think it would add a lot to the gameplay if we could fly around planets, or even battle INSIDE of the corridors of the other spaceships AS a spaceship.

Which also brings me to the question of warframe lore, why have we not visited a wareframe planet where we can battle other tennos, or start a tenno family and raise a tenno kid, or a tenno dog, and have a lovely house/spacecraft with a white tenno picketfence (which is also a warframe), and grows okra orokin potoatoes, which is watered from the tears of the nerfed Rhino fans.

Also, the only reason John Wilkes Booth was able to assassinape linconl is because they nerfed Iron Skin.

The 1556 BC "Declaration of Independependance of The Confederacy" signed by Ted Nugent was an inside job. 

Joel Schumacher directed the jupiter landing

Susan B Anthony was Ulysses S Grant in blackface and drag, and Abe Linconl also directed that.

Jesus Henry Christ was a Freemason, and his favorite sing is http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko'>Pe Cimpoi

Sinceerly' Iron Skiin