The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selling Kubrow Imprints. [Bid Closed, Offer Open]

Bid is closed. The remaining Kubrows are still available; remaining Kubrows are now open to offers. Any offer will be considered. Offers must now be sent through PM or in-game messaging.

Kubrow Model Astarte
Temperament: Sahasa

kUZqGNo.jpg

Model Demetrius
Temperament: Sunika

BID ENDED WITH Jackal-Tabaqui

Trade commenced. Kubrow imprint SOLD.

kagGlD0.jpg

Model Phobos
Temperament: Sunika

1SOtaQ9.jpg

Model Achlys
Temperament: Huras

VMqxPi7.jpg

RULES:
1. Please clearly state the Kubrow's name that you want by putting in their Model name. It makes things easier.
2. Starting price would be 50 platinum, increments are in a minimum 5 platinum. No maximum limit.
3. Bids can only be placed in forum replies to this post.
4. The bidder who gets the kubrow imprints will be contacted via forum PM and name posted .
5. If trade goes bad/ impossible to connect, the 2nd highest bidder will be contacted via forum PM and in-game to see if they still want to trade.

Time:

Bid closed. For now. Can only trade starting from 8pm UTC+8 time.

Edited by Lorienzo

DEMETRUIS 405 plat

iGGwhy XD

Btw is Achyls lotus?

You gave me the idea. I should have tested their colours to see if there are hidden patterns underneath them. But for now I am quite sure she has NO Lotus pattern. She's slightly striped with brown.

450p, this wont last forever so put some time limit.

I did.

"I'm giving this until 10pm of 3 June. UTC+08:00." Well about the "time may be changed part" is most probably a never-happen scenario unless there's some exceptional circumstances that I can't think of. But yeah 10pm of 3 June. Which is today. It's 8am 3 June now so you can do the math.

Edited by Lorienzo