The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour In Real Life<Tm> Isn't Very Useful So How Do De Get Players To Use Parkour 2.0?

Fifield

like it has always been said. dont like speed runs? play solo or with people you know. when you play in pugs you have to respect that your time is not the only one being used there. my version of a speed run is to kill everything quickly and efficiently from point of start to objective to end of mission. we are space ninja's not space walkers. in a game that is fast pace, third person shooter, parkour asking for slow in missions that are supposed to be fast means this game is not for you.

mirriors edge is a parkour game and its first person can you move slow in it? if you want to get no where sure. Dying Light is parkour game and is first person. can you move slow? sure if you want to get turned into zombie fodder and even more so at night when hunters chase you relentlessly.

Easy to say "this game is not for you" simply because we think differently about this aspect of the game.... i played about 900 hours and i can do mission fast like many others...

I say to slow down the gameplay because i think it will be more fun for all players, not only for me.

I think that warframe has wonderful maps and enviroments, but all the work that map designers did, is flushed away by running away as fast as we can!

If a normal mission had inside its map: hidden treasures, rare resorurces to find, harder enemyes to kill or simply more complex things to do inside them, this game should be much less repetitive and much more funny to play.

This is my thought, i search something funny to do with other players...

Have anyone of you ever played Global Agenda? It's an old game i loved and it's really similar to warframe in its concept...

every member of the team was essential to win, cooperation was the key!

Easy to say "this game is not for you" simply because we think differently about this aspect of the game.... i played about 900 hours and i can do mission fast like many others...

I say to slow down the gameplay because i think it will be more fun for all players, not only for me.

I think that warframe has wonderful maps and enviroments, but all the work that map designers did, is flushed away by running away as fast as we can!

If a normal mission had inside its map: hidden treasures, rare resorurces to find, harder enemyes to kill or simply more complex things to do inside them, this game should be much less repetitive and much more funny to play.

This is my thought, i search something funny to do with other players...

Have anyone of you ever played Global Agenda? It's an old game i loved and it's really similar to warframe in its concept...

every member of the team was essential to win, cooperation was the key!

the way i see it i think its a good idea they are going to remove coptering. you think people who move quickly dont enjoy the game so you suggest slowing it down? that sounds more like a personal issue not a general one. the point of parkour is not to move through an obstacle course slowly but more efficiently. there is no need to state how many hours youve clocked in on steam but since you have ill tell you i have 1700+ hours through steam but countless more because i was playing this game before steam was able to let anyone play through it. Maps are randomized you can enjoy it as much as you can till you see its the same thing over and over and over.

when they did the tubeman of regor the map was the same. it was nice the created a new grineer map but after the first couple of runs it was the same thing. did you know on the non endless missions if you dont extract sometime after you complete the objectives the mission auto fails? you have voiced your point but in a fast paced game slow downs will hurt it period.

Edited by EinheriarJudith