Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe And New Stealth Kills

thegolden11

Dear, Warframe....

I have recently come across the problem where I was doing a stealth exterminate mission with only my MELEE.

And I had to kill 123 enemies,I killed 120. I was up on a ledge,and the other 3 were below me.I had a CLEAR field of view,so I wanted to stealth kill all three from above,and I thought to myself "Warframe needs a new stealth kill from above" So,that's when I came to warframe forums. to all the [DE]s,I really want you to review this and put in to consideration.I was thinking maybe it should look like this:

starts at 0:30. THANKS TO ALL THE WARFRAME [DE]s AND THANKS TO THE ONE WHO INVENTED THE AWESOME GAME "WARFRAME"!!

Hopefully ,thegolden11

Dear, Warframe....

I have recently come across the problem where I was doing a stealth exterminate mission with only my MELEE.

And I had to kill 123 enemies,I killed 120. I was up on a ledge,and the other 3 were below me.I had a CLEAR field of view,so I wanted to stealth kill all three from above,and I thought to myself "Warframe needs a new stealth kill from above" So,that's when I came to warframe forums. to all the [DE]s,I really want you to review this and put in to consideration.I was thinking maybe it should look like this:

starts at 0:30. THANKS TO ALL THE WARFRAME [DE]s AND THANKS TO THE ONE WHO INVENTED THE AWESOME GAME "WARFRAME"!!

Hopefully ,thegolden11

Better Stealth mechanic and Stealth kills, ledge kills. assasination from above ala assasins creed style is something that this game needs to be PERFECT.

AI must've bugged, clearly that second guard had plenty of time to send a psychic message to the other 200 or so folks in their squad so they'd descend on you.

Oh.

Maybe that's more of a path-finding bug.

On a slightly more serious note, yes, better finishers for enemies would be nice. By the way, as long as you're holding the melee button when you move into position to execute the finisher (whether falling or slide attacking) you'll immediately do said finisher.

Better Stealth mechanic and Stealth kills, ledge kills. assasination from above ala assasins creed style is something that this game needs to be PERFECT.

Yes.

Just yes.

Sorry for the gore...

Sorry for the gore? You're splitting grineer & corpus waves of enemies in half for hours and you say "Sorry for the gore ^^" ?!!!

Edited by unknow99