Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Reinforced Orokin Storage

--Q--FrenchAussie

Question

This particular storage has been the hardest thing for me to scan yet. I haven't seen it once and I've played over 100 missions looking in every room and using my ears to hear particular sounds. It makes the same sounds as Void Sabotage Caches so I know what to listen for. Nothing, no rare orokin storages either. So this is my question to all the players who have found at least one. Could you tell me which mission you have found it in?

Some people say it's a random drop but I don't fully believe that. This post is almost like a test to see which is the more common one (if it isn't random)

I'll be interested to see your replies!

13 answers to this question

only once found a rare corpus container in a alert mission (spy or capture...idk) i found it because my helios was scanning it to i paid attention and hear the buzzing sound then, i got the adrenaline rush an kept dancing all through the night.....i'll leave out critical info to keep your sanity.... :)

Edited by SolidAcid

it is a random spawn i have been graced with 6 of those containers.

t1E, T3C, T2 sab, T4S, T2MD, and T4E.

found one in T1ext T4surv T2def T3def and have had 2 spawn in T4def... dont think def has higher chance to spawn it tho... pretty sure its random...

Have you guys really found this many!? >_>

Remember it's a talk about reinforced containers, not rare.

RARES:

6uOJxMD.png

THE REINFORCED OROKIN ONE:

1000px-Warframe.x64_2014-11-21_18-28-55-

Images source: Warframe Wiki

I have never found any though :C

100 missions? I haven't seen a single one in probably a thousand. just got my 2nd scan on the rare orokin but the reinforced is half impossible.

only rare/reinforced I'm done with is grineer and I gotta thank the raid for that.

I was doing t3 sabotage with my friend, he found a rare container and brag about it, but .... not very long from that moment in that mission i found the reinforced one, i cant help but laugh at his face lol. I think we were very lucky to get rare and reinforced in 1 mission.

a40hl1.jpg

Edited by EagleHawkz25