Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Iron Skin... R.i.p

Tattutattikawa

they dont have as much shields and hp and armor as you do. 

Umm are you forgetting Frost?

Same Armour, Same HP same speed.

The ONLY THING Rhino has over Frost is the 2nd D Polarity slot.

Frosts Snow Globe.  May not be a walking Iron Skin but it does the job, yet no one ever complains about that one I wonder why.......

You just have to spend a second or two longer clearly up the enemies inside the globe before rezing someone.  Yet this never gets any grief for? But is essentially the same thing with a larger radius.

Costs the same and does almost the same thing but is much better for the team yet doesn't get touched?

4 out of 4 warframes going invicible and no one bats an eye

One Warframe out of 4 going invicible and everyone loses their minds...

Edited by Morte_de_Angelis

One Warframe out of 4 going invicible and everyone loses their minds...

Like i said before there will be nerfs for link(im sure of it), as for snow globe i would add durability to bubble but remove timer. Also frost bubble doesnt stop most of bosses most deadly attacks not to mention they can enter them, and bad placement screws your team as noone can shot in.

Who is 4th??

Dont expect to fix whole game in 1 patch.

Edited by Davoodoo

I loved to play rhino cause he was fun to play, I wasnt doing anywhere near top damage but I was having fun, im not a banshie user but I could tell her players were having fun as well, so I have to ask "why the heck do you guys hate fun so much?!" if you guys think your game is to easy buff your limp enemys, the point is to feel like a monsterously powerfull super space ninja not an out of shape sweaty nerd flailing his limpwristed attacks around, I mean I get enough of that gameplay in real life and I hardly find it compelling.

I'm on a Rhino hunger strike and refuse to log into warframe until this over nerf is fixed, now I could understand the devs not wanting you to go invincible for 2 minutes straight but wouldn't that have been better done by raising the energy cost  of Iron skin to 75-100 rather than making it worthless.

Even then you can bring 4 energy siphons and trinity and be immortal for whole day again. Increasing costs wont fix anything unless you want iron skin to cost 300 energy and last 5 seconds(i wonder who will agree to that).

Even then you can bring 4 energy siphons and trinity and be immortal for whole day again. Increasing costs wont fix anything unless you want iron skin to cost 300 energy and last 5 seconds(i wonder who will agree to that).

wow what world do you live in because energy syphon works a hell of a lot better in yours than it does in mine if you can spam 100 energy skills all day long without energy orbs.

Read this while listening to this:

My squad mates were getting raped. I used Iron Skin, rushed to their side to revive them only to get raped by Toxics, Disruptors, and Chargers. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to revive my brethren in time to continue the fight as I was knocked down to the ground, meeting our fate I began to tear and sob as the violins of death played as we lie waiting for death's touch.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

RIP Rhino 2012-2013. You will not be forgotten.

Edited by Bones98

Read this while listening to this:

My squad mates were getting raped. I used Iron Skin, rushed to their side to revive them only to get raped by Toxics, Disruptors, and Chargers. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to revive my brethren in time to continue the fight as I was knocked down to the ground, meeting our fate I began to tear and sob as the violins of death played as we lie waiting for death's touch.

Gentlemen, it has been a privilege playing with you tonight.

RIP Rhino 2012-2013. You will not be forgotten.

You were never meant to revive them in complete safety...

If anyone told you otherwise he lied...

And if most of your team is dead its not rhinos fault.

Important Notice:

Rhino whiners, do not start pointing your fingers at other Frames and crying for the Nerf Bat. That will start a chain reaction that will end up with every Warframe being useless. Iron Skin will be reviewed, and actually, the change isn't that bad. I am okay with the change, and I play Rhino on mid-high level Infested Defense often.

Important Notice:

..... useless. Iron Skin will be reviewed,....

This is what matters, great thing is that DE recognized the issue, allowed for us rhino players to voice out and they promised to act accordingly.

Till then its not necessary to smear this any more, its been confirmed fact that this change put rhino below other WF performance level and was bit too hard.

Info dissemination mode:

May 21st @ 2:00 PM EST UPDATE:

The following changes are being made:

1) He will now again have full invulnerability, but up to a damage (d) cap of: 200 d, 400 d, 600 d, and 800 d based on mod rank.  Thoughts?

2) He now aggro's enemies to draw fire by using Iron Skin, as enemies now see him as a big threat!

Expect these in an upcoming Update.

First of all, thanks a lot for great game. I endorse this project.

BUT the last change to rhino iron skin... WHY? Why i ask. My clan don't take me to defenses no more, no with rhino, not now.

I cant resurrect nobody safely anymore and when it comes to Infested defenses Rhino is completely useless now.

I used to hold one side and deal with TOXIC Ancients. Cant do it no more. I am full tank moded not some caster wannabe but still they melt me like a butter.

You took only thing rhino was good at. Stomp/RB is a joke compared to any other WF aoe skill. Charge is well ye charge, no game breaker here either. Doesn't matter we have IRON SKIN, oh yeah we HAD iron skin...

I have to level up Nyx or anything else now to contribute to our clan defense runs. The wont hate on me directly because i am clan leader but I know the IRL ones from clan already mentioned this when we failed 20 waves before what we usually do. I am holding them back now. I am not contributing equally.

This change turned me into a LEECHER slightly above general afker, I cant stand that, Rhino is going to shelf as a reminder of the great time I had before...

So please reconsider this, it hurts ... It hurts A LOT.

Love & roses

This is a lot of the problem with Tank minded gamers. Its not being able to res people that's really annoying them. You can still res people. Just use one of your other abilities (omfg I have 4 abilities !!!???) to kill or crowd control whats going to pew pew you. Don't forget the new sentinel mod comes in a few days that will allow you to be divine again when reviving.

Use ability 1 to get to the dying and clear some trash. Use ability 4 to crowd control anything close while reviving. It is that easy.

This issue is you, the gamer. Not the Rhino. You can not see the wood for the trees because you have never had to do anything but smash your face into 2 keys. 1 for Ironskin and then mash E for 15 seconds.

I played Rhino on my twitch feed to find out what was wrong with Rhino just after the change. As a tank is was by far the best in game. Legendary infact. I was tanking like a lunatic (something I don't enjoy). Did I die? Yes. Did I save the lives of my team mates while dying? Yes. Was I revivied within 5 seconds at no penalty? Yes. Did I have my energy stolen? Yes. Did I find more energy filling my energy pool back to 300 within 15 seconds? Yes.

If you are going to leave Warframe because Rhino has been changed. Please just leave. This will happen to all weapons and frames constantly.

If you want Rhino or any other frame improved. Don't use it. They will look at the figures at the end of the week and see no one will play or BUY that frame and change it so it is more desirable. Vote with your brain. Not your emotions.

If you have not played a Rhino. If you can put up with the fact he feels like an elephant then you will love the fact that when modded right he is an amazing face to face fighter. Enjoy.