Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

Here's my entry:

ice_fire_full.jpg

The 800x800 version: http://drexian.deviantart.com/art/Ice-and-fire-540450069

My other children that I don't think are good enough(just one is actually finished, might finish the other ones for fun xD):

rhinoav.jpg

I'll post the psd, when needed.Prolly won't be needed ^^.Didn't post them right now as I worked on over 9000 layers painting like a dot on each layer and the PSDs are quite large...Great habbit.

Edited by Sixtynine

they have tons of content to put out, and there is nothing wrong with providing an event that get the community involved with the production of the game. you must be salty cuz you have no skillz in the art dept, my best guess :P

doesnt look like they have been part of the community long either, initiate with 1 post :/  i mean, im not that impressive since i dont have that much time for gaming,...but i've been here since the beginning and am impressed with the way that DE produces therir game. constantly changing and improving the mechanics and catering to the communities ideas and reccommentdations. amazing, great work DE!!!

Quick one in sfm inspired by one of the oldest teasers for the game

IYGAneU.png

Wish I wasn't so lazy and started earlier so I could have spent more time and effort into it, oh well...

Edited by Aure7

Here's something I managed to make about 3 this morning, prisma excal with prisma skana, would have been better if I found out about earlier than two hours ago >_> I should get in game more often, here's the PNG. eh messed up the fingers a little.

warframe%20art%20submission_zpszdcevqzk.

And here's the PSD File:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5UUAitOmEjLLUxncjFyX3ZNWEk/view?usp=sharing

If it does get considered for selection, which I doubt because there a few really good pieces that were actually drawn, not jsut photoshopped, I can fix the hand the and improve the excalibur once the one in the foundry finishes building and I take a proper picture of primsa excal holding a prisma skana

Edited by MetallicReaper

they have tons of content to put out, and there is nothing wrong with providing an event that get the community involved with the production of the game. you must be salty cuz you have no skillz in the art dept, my best guess :P

The one who doesn't watch devstreams detected.

You would be surprised on how long I've been with this game. So my statement still stands; also if I didn't have any skill I would have meantioned it because I'm an honest man. I have also watched the Developer streams and nothing show but plans and plans, and yet you guys asume and stand wrong.

Whoo! Cut it close this time!

I was so happy that this came out. Gave me a chance to finish my Stalker fanart. :P My favorite assassin needs some love! <3 The image of the Stalker was initially from some fanart I made a long time ago in Photoshop (that I have yet to load as fanart here)! It was already in .psd, so when this contest popped up, I HAD to jump on the chance to finish it (at last), fancy up the background a bit, and turn it into what you see. :P

Anyway, to the files! I didn't know if the .psd is supposed to be in layered or flattened format when we load it, so I'll include a compressed PSD, non-compressed (several layers), and a preview here. :)

Compressed: https://www.mediafire.com/?y6y31j3sgzj31jh

Non-compressed: https://www.mediafire.com/?ajcns3a6d0ii9vm

Annnd the preview! I hope you like it! :) I had fun making this!

6EIxO42.png

Also, for display's sake, here's a 100x100 version as well: 

DFHvYQb.png

Best of luck to all contestants! I'm seeing so absolutely amazing work here!

Edited by DaganEldr

Well here is my entry of my favorite Warframe, i was sad to see he did not have an avatar ingame so i tried my best at this one. I am not sure if we are supposed too put a link for the .psd now or only if the avatar is chosen first. Well good luck everyone, i already see a lot of really awesome entries. Fingers crossed.

24pw9w3.png

Edited by (XB1)EnigmaPenguin9

So here's my entry: Chroma Avatar; master of the primary elements (Get it? Avatar? ha...ha...)

Ubu3lBW.jpg

.PSD here

Honestly, I surprised myself with this, given the time I had (a bit late :P).

(minor edit: unclear if it's fine to just have a .psd with just the image itself, or a .psd with all the layers and filters etc. used to produce it. Let me know if you want the latter, if this is chosen :P)

Edited by Syzodia