Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Ancient Synthesis Lore Is Out

Kaokasalis

Well my impression when the stalker said the tenno killed the Orokin, is just killing the leaders and anyone else that is responsible for their grudge.

Also could the twin queens be lorists or however you say the word. My reasoning is that there is now time stamp at when the text is talking about, and going off the word ancient for the infested ancient unit. The twin queens could possibly be able to keep themselves alive for however many years to now.

I thought the same thing, perhaps they could be the last surviving Lorists.

It would make sense that the Tenno have similar healing technology as the Lorists if the Lorists were Orokin. The Tenno would have had easy access to the technology and modified it themselves in order to get the desired healing results, or the Orokin could've modified it for them.

It would make sense that the Tenno have similar healing technology as the Lorists if the Lorists were Orokin. 

I don't think the Lorists were Orokin. Sure they were created to serve the Empire and seemingly had free will, however they seem to be functionally an indentured servant. Ontella explicitly says:

The Orokin had a visage imbued with variation, beauty and symmetry, but we had the Lora nodes protruding from our right temples.

This makes it quite clear to me, that the Lorists did not consider themselves Orokin. Given the interaction between Ontella and Dax Menz I'd suggest that Menz was not Orokin either. 

IMHO the Orokin were the "Privileged" class supported by a swathe of custom-designed servant classes who made up the bulk of the Empire. These servant classes (those who survived) are the ancestors of the modern-day colonists as far as I can see. This explains why no-one in the modern era claims to still be "Orokin" or to be the legitimate heirs to the Empire

Edited by SilentMobius

What I find strange is that the Orokin have already fallen, but the Tenno are still active. So when did they enter cryosleep? When they got bored?

Theory 1:

My guess is that they tried to trick the Tennos into labor and work for them as assassins and carry out contracts like they did with the Grineer after they won against the Sentient. The Tenno found out and murdered their maker (well not literally maker like ones who gave birth to them but since the Orokin made the warframes).

Theory 2:

Or they were conducting experiments on Tenno trying to find the answers as of what makes them adapt to the Technocyte virus and manipulates it to gain unique powers, instead of turning into mindless monsters like other humans, then they fought back because they were lab rats (Valkyre all over again) and gain their freedom.

Theory 3:

Or I have another theory. One of the Orokin turned on his/her own race and manipulate the Tenno to destroy them so that he/she could rise into power, but ended up killing a whole lot, he/she then sent the Tenno into cryosleeping pod(looks like they were made by the Orokin as well) then erase their memories so they won't recognize him/her and tried to erase the evidences by that way. The Grineer by then already rose out of power and was no longer their slaves because they outnumbered them by then, they decided to take revenge against the Orokin for using them and ended up destroying the last remaining Orokins (or believed to be).

Crazy theories.

Edited by AlphaWolf003