Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Anyone Even Seen The Glaive Prime?

-dicht.ThanksFrost-

I was hitting both running targets and stand stil targets. But lets be honest here, most 2.0 conclavers act like sentry turrets.

The Result:

I played just as good if not better than as if i was using my mk1-paris (my most proficient weapon)

Not really interested in getting into an in depth on the weapon here, but as a general rule, full gameplay recordings are the way to prove a point in this kind discussion, not a handful of clips thrown together.

Edited by Aggh

At this point that's just pure speculation, for all you know the new parkour system may just make the glaive worse and any other melee weapon a better option, for now it's best to wait and see before jumping the gun...

*sigh* I just want directional wall attacks, where I pause mid-wall run, aim in a direction, and wall attack with melee...

I tried out Glaive in PvP and it turns out to be pretty good weapon. Its copter is really good and hitting opponent with toss is very rewarding. It leaves at 25% health most enemies.

I think it is best on underwater grineer map there you have a lot of place to copter around and worst on corpus ship map because of many energy spawns are located at elevation requiring good directional melee.