Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Don't Understand Why Players Want To Preserve The Current Star Chart...

Hypernaut1

I am on the other side of the fence.

I still prefer the current choice we have but more condense down.

Each planet has 1 mission per node.

With things like defence having an open area and an enclosed one.

For example Narcissus and Outer Terminus.

But I will see how DE fixes mission crafting first.

If each mission cost 10k to craft and a rare resource + nanospores/salvage etc and only rewards you with 4k credits like now, I WILL rage.

DE has hyped that mission crafting will be the best thing ever.

I want to see them deliver.

Edited by fatpig84

all that the current star chart needs is a thinning out of copypasted mission nodes. eris has 4x MD, for example. all identical, afaik.

we don't need that.

what we need is every node to be unique, and if that means we can cut half of them out of the game, so be it.

however, I'd much rather have DE work on just giving us more mission types and variants though, maybe split variants into separate mission types (to prevent people going? woah? i never played this version of xyz before, once there is only one xyz on the chart).

from the top of my head, i mean stuff like sabotage randomly being one of two different mission types (reactor and mining vessel), for example.

the proposed 20 nodes a day with randomized stats is most likely the worst possible option. it would work as an additional option, but we already have the multi-layered alert system for that - on top of the syndicate missions, on top of infestations, on top of invasions, on top of nightmare missions.

nah, we have enough variety and anyone who doesnt know what to do might want to reconsider not having to minmax all too much all the time. take it easy once in a while. do an alert just for fun, for example, or play some pvp, or go grind bosses for pugs, or pick a noob and unlock the planets for that tenno. really. as much as i understand the urge to be as effective as possible, there's so much to do, it doesnt have to be some sort of farm all the time. you're just burning yourself out that way.

I am on the other side of the fence.

I still prefer the current choice we have but more condense down.

Each planet has 1 mission per node.

With things like defence having an open area and an enclosed one.

For example Narcissus and Outer Terminus.

But I will see how DE fixes mission crafting first.

If each mission cost 10k to craft and a rare resource + nanospores/salvage etc and only rewards you with 4k credits like now, I WILL rage.

DE has hyped that mission crafting will be the best thing ever.

I want to see them deliver.

I havent heard them say anything about mission crafting being the best thing ever, it was simply presented as an option.  A perfect example of selective hearing- or just plain making things up to rage about later.

Edited by Hypernaut1