The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Mouse Delay?

ShawnV2

So just a minor problem. Usually while slide jumping i'd quickly aim to wherever i want to copter, you know.. to get around faster and stuff. Recently though (not sure when it started) there's this weird aim delay right after i do a slide jump which makes it hard to aim and copter. Not sure how to describe it but while i'm in the air it just feels slow and floaty till i'm back on the ground.

It doesn't happen when i jump normally without sliding though. Just when i slide jump. I have decent fps btw so i doubt that's the problem. Any suggestions?

Edited by ShawnV2

try repeating the process without changing rooms. i have a feeling you are moving through rooms quickly, and loading is happening slowly, and that can cause Input sluggishness.

Yup i tried that, on multiple maps. Even tried running in windowed mode with lower resolution just incase it was actually performance but nothing seems to work. Maybe i just need a better mouse.

check to see if you have vsync on. You probably don't but vsync causes very notable input delay in fps.

also some copter weapons move you so fast you'll get stuck for a little while once you stop moving. I mostly notice it running into walls.

Yup i tried that, on multiple maps. Even tried running in windowed mode with lower resolution just incase it was actually performance but nothing seems to work. Maybe i just need a better mouse.

since Warframe is CPU bound, lowering Resolution will likely lower performance, if it does anything.

you'd have to be using a pretty poor GPU compared to your CPU in order for changing video output to make a difference for performance.

anyways, i'd run some surface quality tests on your mouse, and check in other heavy applications like games, Et Cetera.

narrow down the possible causes.