Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game Crashing , I Cant Take It Anymore.

AlexCrytek

Hello

I have a problem with Warframe...I play this game since Closed Beta with graphic setting maxed out and I have not encountered any problems  until recently , now the Game Crashing in a mission , even in menus , my PC can handle this game for sure but I dont understand why is crashing , I try to lowered my graphics settings , same thing , I unchecked DX11 Mode , FullScreen Mode , 64 bit Mode I deactivate my antivirus , I deactivate firewall and nothing. My drivers are all updated , I run all new games without problem except Warframe with this crashing.... is annoying.

This is the war number:

WAR-58762 

Anyone have this problem to ?
Edited by AlexCrytek

I have been crashing few these past days and still am. I keeping crashing whenever i use my bow. and my game freeze a bit when entering into lobby.

Edited: add bug number

War 58215

Edited by Chained

I'm also crashing a lot recently. It's really infuriating since I'm losing everything I gain in the mission. My game freezes up for maybe 5 seconds and then resumes for one or two seconds and immediately crashes. The bug report program also never works. It's genuinely making me not want to play the game at this point.

Today I was crashing at least thrice an hour. Without any 'Reconnect' or 'Continue Mission' functionality, even one crash a day and some bad luck will devastate a player to the point of walking away. Losing earned rewards - sometimes extremely valuable mods - simply because the game crashed in the room before extraction is exceedingly brutal. First impressions are that this issue is not widespread or we'd be seeing more of these posts/threads, although I haven't searched many forums in much depth.

I don't fancy sitting on my hands and hoping that each next update will address the crashes, because in my experience with other betas and forums, the vocal minority gets stuff looked at. The polite minority does not.

Edits - Going to add every error code I get, starting with:

Edited by THISALIASHASNOSPACES

I experienced crashes with any gun, last 2 minutes ago again game crashed and I lost all my XP earned please DE do something about this , is very annoying.

Unfortunately it looks like your crash and Chained's crash are very different. We are currently in the process of investigating both issues, however I have some suggestions that could potentially alleviate your crash until we can submit a proper fix.

If available, have you tried playing with a different Warframe? (Which Warframe are you using when you see this crash?)

If you have a sentinel equipped, can you try removing the sentinel?

Have you tried playing with any different combination of weapons?

It looks like it could possibly be an issue with your melee weapon, so I am curious to see if switching weapons will fix it.

Edited by DE_Dmitri

I have been crashing few these past days and still am. I keeping crashing whenever i use my bow. and my game freeze a bit when entering into lobby.

Edited: add bug number

War 58215

Do you have any mods attached to your bow? If so, which ones?

Can you please try removing all of your mods and see if that fixes the crash?

Unfortunately it looks like your crash and Chained's crash are very different. We are currently in the process of investigating both issues, however I have some suggestions that could potentially alleviate your crash until we can submit a proper fix.

If available, have you tried playing with a different Warframe? (Which Warframe are you using when you see this crash?)

If you have a sentinel equipped, can you try removing the sentinel?

Have you tried playing with any different combination of weapons?

It looks like it could possibly be an issue with your melee weapon, so I am curious to see if switching weapons will fix it.

This is the war number:

WAR-58762

This issue it cannot be from weapon , i think , i have this problem about 3 weeks or more and last 3 days I reseted my account and I encountered many crashes with the started weapons to.
Edited by AlexCrytek

This is the war number:

WAR-58762

This issue it cannot be from weapon , i think , i have this problem about 3 weeks or more and last 3 days I reseted my account and I encountered many crashes with the started weapons to.

Have you tried clearing the download cache (via. the cog wheel on the launcher), or just completely reinstalling the game?

Yes :| , I`m using steam version anyway.

It looks like we should hopefully have a fix for this crash in an upcoming patch. We are still working on some of the other crashes that have been mentioned in this thread. Please let us know if you continue to see this crash after the next update has been released.

War-58250

Not using the bow. But it seems I crash when hosting.

I never had crashes before the last patch.

Also I have been seeing a lot more host migrations mid fight.

Hi Obscene,

Is there any chance that you or your client(s) were using the Vauban frame at the time of this crash?

I'd like to thank DE for working with some posters here to help them resolve this issue. It's really reassuring to to see. If there's more we can help you with, I'm pretty sure we'd all oblige.

As far as I can say, however, my crashes are brutally frequent and seem to be independent of particular warframes or weapons. I'll crash while using any warframe and any weapon. Disabling DX11 seems to have reduced the frequency but I can't be sure.

Drivers are all up to date, all options have been tinkered with etc..

All my buddies with AMD cards have never experienced a single crash, which makes me sad!

My card is a GTX 560 TI.

I'd like to thank DE for working with some posters here to help them resolve this issue. It's really reassuring to to see. If there's more we can help you with, I'm pretty sure we'd all oblige.

As far as I can say, however, my crashes are brutally frequent and seem to be independent of particular warframes or weapons. I'll crash while using any warframe and any weapon. Disabling DX11 seems to have reduced the frequency but I can't be sure.

All my buddies with AMD cards have never experienced a single crash, which makes me sad!

My card is a GTX 560 TI.

it seems that only Nvidia users have crashes,not fair.

My card is a GTX 560 TI.

Have you submitted any of the crashes that you've been receiving? If so, can you please provide a WAR-#### for at least one of them? The information that is submitted with the crashes should be enough to tell me what is happening to your system (usually, but not always).

The same goes for anyone else. If you have seen someone post the same WAR-#### as you then don't be afraid to post it again regardless. At the very least I will be able to let you know if the issue is currently being worked on or that it has already been resolved for an upcoming patch.

FYI WAR-58762 (the initial crash for this thread) should already be fixed however it has not gone live yet. It will be bundled with a number of other fixes and be sent out in the next few days.

Edited by DE_Dmitri