The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Vauban Vortex Crash Repetable

Arweena

So my husband and I have been trying to run Xini with his Vauban and my Trinity and we can't get to wave 10 without a crash.

This scenario seems to be very repeatable though when the host actually crashes seems to vary.  Start up a Xini with a Vauban and Trinity, we get to wave 5 no problem.  Continue going to try for wave 10 and somewhere between waves 5 and 10 the HOST crashes.  When he's hosting he's the one who crashes when I'm hosting I'm the one that crashes.

Also I've noticed that the orbs that are the center of the Vortex do not seem to be disappearing on my screen so when we get to the crash point I'm showing 10+ of them at times.

I have the exact same problem. Seems to happen at wave 7 at Xini. I play Trinity, my friend plays Vauban. No problem at any other map, just at Xini after wave 5. This has happen 3 out of 3 times now.

Is there any chance that you could provide a WAR-#### for this crash? It should be on the final window of the popup that appears immediately after the game has crashed.

Is there a crash report log file located somewhere in the Warframe folder? I've sent in a handful of reports.

Last night I was hosting Xini runs as usual on my Vauban and crashed so many times when I used Vortex. The rate at which the crash occurs is totally random. One time I crashed on wave ~23. Another time I crashed on wave 1 when I was about to throw my vortex grenade. Most of the time I don't crash at all for hours. But when I crash once it starts to happen a lot more often even after I restart my computer. I've also noticed some hosts I join crash/disconnect when I use multiple vortices sometimes.

Is there a crash report log file located somewhere in the Warframe folder? I've sent in a handful of reports.

Last night I was hosting Xini runs as usual on my Vauban and crashed so many times when I used Vortex. The rate at which the crash occurs is totally random. One time I crashed on wave ~23. Another time I crashed on wave 1 when I was about to throw my vortex grenade. Most of the time I don't crash at all for hours. But when I crash once it starts to happen a lot more often even after I restart my computer. I've also noticed some hosts I join crash/disconnect when I use multiple vortices sometimes.

It should be located in C:\Users\[YOUR USER NAME]\AppData\Local\Warframe\Crashes

You will see a list of folders named after build labels. If you could take your 3-5 most recent created folders and submit a support ticket with the contents of those folders then we can get a better idea of what is going on with the game when it crashes. (http://support.warframe.com/)