The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weekend Static Raid Looking For More For Normal/nightmare Runs

BolognaPogna

Basically, as the title states, my friends and I need a few people for our weekend static raid group. We normally do back-to-back normal/nightmare runs each Saturday and Sunday afternoon. The times will be as follows:

Saturday: 3PM EST until finish

Sunday: Whenever the timer expires from Saturday until finish.

We normally have four people that show up constantly, and a few more that show up sometimes. We want another 1-4 people that can show up each weekend. What we require in a member is as follows:

Ability to use a voice chat program (we use TS3 and RC a lot). If you don't have a mic, or have other issues speaking, that's fine. As long as you can hear us, it's no problem

Ability to speak at least some English. We can be flexible, but as long as you know enough English to understand the raid instructions, that's okay.

Notify at least one of the static members if you will be late or won't be around for a show time. 

Mastery Rank 11/12+ is preferred. We can be flexible with this, but you'll have to show that you're a pretty outstanding player below MR11.  

You must bring and be willing to use energy/armor/syndicate companions etc.

You don't have to know both trials inside and out, but be open to learn/suggestions.

We really can't use rude and disrespectful people. We also won't run with people that have an attitude and try to tell others what to do. 

Be flexible with frames and builds. Obviously, there are certain frames or builds that not everyone has. We understand this. We can work with you if you work with us.

Nice people that love to hang out and have fun are pretty much what we want.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message on here, or in game. Myself (bolognapogna), and Thormbus in game are both good points of contact for the group. Thank you, and enjoy your weekend.

I can run either normal or nightmare. Most likely just me however a clan member or two might want to tag along but will have to see.

Probably can do both days (Most likely Saturday and possibly Sunday depending on when the timer resets after Saturdays run) if you have space.

Count me in.

I know the normal raid inside and out. I've yet to do the Nightmare variant though. I ran the raid often with a group of regulars lead by another guy. People eventually got busy/went on vacation, and the group just kinda dissipated. I'm sure I'll do more runs with that leader and group of regulars in the future.

However, I want to find another group of nice regulars since that other group is on hiatus lol. I can use comms in-game, and I'm always open for new ideas/constructive criticism. I normally ran a max-range Banshee for awesome CC. I have access to almost every other build required for the raid too.

PM me or post on this thread since I set myself to follow it. Then feel free to add me. I'm on Warframe frequently, and I should be able to join in on the weekend raids. It's even better if we add each other on Steam because you can always shoot a PM asking if I want to run the raid, and I'll usually hop on.

Didn't mean for this post to end up being kinda long lol

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, I haven't completed a Raid in Warframe but I got to stage 2 before rage-quitting at the team I was with.

I promise with communication that; that won't happen. I have every frame maxed, most auras and can listen well/learn quickly for whatever roll you need me for.

PM here on the forums for Send a request my way in-game.