Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crash. Error Code:ce-34878-0

(PSN)jeffreyjop

since update 16.5 i'm having huge problems with warframe. warframe literally crashes randomly. it happenend to me 5 times in the last 2 hours. it happens when i'm changing my loadout. it happens when i'm in normal missions. it happens when i'm doing void missions. i really hope there is a way to fix this because i've already missed 3 t4 sabotage runs because of this error. 

I have to reset my opinions everytime I log on now back to classic controls and my gear isn't equipped and the HUD is messed up some missions I get no HUD I even redownloaded the game I think it made it worse and I can't do raids at all now everytime crash and I can't believe theses posts aren't lighting up like Christmas with comments NOT EVERYONE HAS THAT PERFECT OF AN INTERNET CONNECTION. DE you done fuckked up bad

I get the error code at the end of missions after this update. I would rather have it boot me at the beginning so at least I would know before I even get started at least. guess I will try to delete the game and reinstall but I have a feeling the actual update needs to be installed before I re download game. a lot of ppl I know are having the same issues

My game has been also made unenjoyable by this bug.  It seems that everytime I return from a mission my liset is in lock down mode from the start of the game.  2 mins later I get the game could not connect to the server banner and it restarts from title screen.  Just the other night it randomly crashed iat the 28 min mark in a T3 Survival.  This is now happening on a more consistent bases.  I literally am scared to even use my keys that I farm for and also can't provide any games as a host because I'm afraid of a random crash that will have me losing my keys and most of the squad mad because they had played a game for some time and hadn't gotten any rewards from it.  DE please this bug is really driving me away because I can not play the game because of constant disconnects from the servers, random crashes, and almost no support from the forums.  I have sent in all my crash reports whenever my system would allow me to even including the video footage of what I was doing when the game crashed.

Had this bug 3 times. All three happened after changing/closing the Conclave Loadouts Menu (from the Conclave Panel on the Liset). 

Game crashes and gives a code "CE-(numbers)". 

Really annoying to delete the corrupted file and reconfigure all my options and controller settings again. :( 

I hope DE will find the cause for it and eliminate it soon. 

SO here is my account of the CE-34878-0 bug.

It seems that where ever you look someone has a different account. I'm starting to notice a very real trend with my crashes. It seems to happen strictly for me while doing the following:

Mission: Alert - Infestation (or any infested objective)

Mode Survival or Defence

Frame: Nyx (Chaos + Mind Control)

Crash: This usually happens around the 2nd last or last wave of the set objective. Basically, once to many ancients start spawning and I use chaos and go in for the melee. It seems that once you get too close to them, I crash. I also think it might be "sliding" and them trying to grapple you at the same time causing some glitch?

Edit: I just completed an infested alert, I made sure not to slide during any ancients appearing. I think I may have found what my bug was. I'll keep testing and try to purposefully crash by "sliding around" during the ancients spawns.

Edit#2: This definitely has something to do with the ancients interaction, but, I dont think its exclusive to sliding. In all cases it is associated with their grapple move.

Edited by (PS4)Dartagon

I see random crashes STILL happen in this game. I was away for probably about 5-6 months, if not longer. The lack of content and bugs turned me off the game. Played yesterday finally. Wave 18 of a T3 Def, game crashes. I turned off my PS4 and told myself "yip, S#&$ never changes". 

With ALL the content added, the performance of this game is still atrocious. It's sad really, because I was actually having fun. 

Ok so far I been kicked out the game 4 times today while doing voids survival missions at 26-38 minutes, to make things even worse I can't even upgrade any mods for my warframes or even see the mods to up grade them in the first place.the only mod that is visible is the health mod.this is so frustrating I'm trying to up grade my rank,frames and weapons.so now I can't play any missions without getting kicked to the ps4 main screen or do any upgrades.it would also be a good idea if you guys could make it possible for us to be able to logout in warframe instead of just cutting off the game or just closing the app.

Literally this crash has really changed my view of this game.  I was at one point just so addicted to playing this game and I mean I played this game a lot.  Now I cringe to even think of turning it on again because each time I get into a really good groove have an excellent team and get further into an endless mission the game crashes. All those rewards, all that exp., all that time flushed away and it literally makes me not want to play anymore.  Considering I just purchased some platinum because I went 1 week with no crashes whatsoever, this will be one of the toughest things I'll have to decide upon.  Tired of wasting time and sadly wasted money on a game that is slowly getting to the unplayable condition of Sonic Boom.

This is ridiculous! I was on round 13 of a Tower 4 Interception when my game crashed off this same error. Normally when this happens, I lose all the stuff I've collected in the mission and find that I get my key back. However, this time I didn't even get the key back! This is complete BS!!! I have wasted time AND money (platinum) on this game and I get nothing back but game crashes. I want compensation DE!