Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crash. Error Code:ce-34878-0

(PSN)jeffreyjop

This issue is getting worse for me ever since update 18 hit.

Ive played warframe from the day it was released on console and very very rarely ive encountered any issues that stop me playing. This error though is stopping any form of progress what so ever.

Ive had 4 errors in less than an hour this has been on going since the update hit.

I play 99% solo doesnt seem to make any difference what frame i use what weapon i use or what type of mission im in, it just keeps happening at random occasions.

been having this issue intermittantly but since 18.x it has been so much worse, crashing at least once a play session. just today i was solo running a sabotage, collected all caches and killed bosses, heading to extract and boom, crashed to ps dashboard with the error code posted. this is extremely frustrating, it's honestly getting to the point where i'm not doing certain things as the risk is too great of losing a ton of loot(long defense or surv runs etc) with no comeback at all. 

i hope this can be investigated and at least lessened somewhat, i know complete working fixes rarely come easy.

EDIT: just to add incase it's relevant, i've tried disabling the gfx options in the menu (ambient occ, bloom and all the rest) and it still happens randomly

Edited by (PS4)ScreaminLord

yet more crashes are happening, this time it was caused be a sahasa kubrow digging some items up (ether that or the items that spawned caused it). Thankfully this crash had an option to upload a screenshot/video.

edit: I was doing the excation - gift from lotus alert and was using frost prime with the carrier prime when this bug happened. My only guess at this point is that its ether a companion using its powers or possible something to do with how items spawn.

Edited by (PS4)silverthehedgeh

This is still happening at random occassions.

Ive had a support ticket since it started with zero solutions.

Ive been told to delete and reinstall the game, did that yesterday problems still persisting.

ive tried completely wiping my ps4 back to factory setting and then reinstalling still no luck.

There doesnt seem to be any pattern what so ever its just totally random but only when im in a mission, dont think its ever happened while being on my ship.

Is this a game issue or console/sony issue? It really needs sorting as i literally cant do anything for the fear of it crashing and losing progress.

Since last update (the patch after update 18) The game has been crashing frequently for me. Is this PS4 exclusive? If DE is being serious about wanting players to buy platinum this should be fixed in an instant, or it will become a product noone is willing to pay for FAST. I must have sent 10 or so crash reports in the last 5 days.

Edited by (PS4)brympa

Happening here too.  Had about 15 crashes the last few days, when before that it never crashed at all, reinstalled the game and initialised my ps4 to no avail.

Can't figure out what causes it, seems to happen in missions only.  I'm not doing sorties yet, has happened in mobile defense, survival, defense and exterminate (have been playing ember).

This is still happening, ive had support  tickets in and the reply was basically "the issue will be passed on to the team".

Any chance we can get some actual feedback on this issue?.

There is a good possibility that its only the minority who are experiencing this issue but still some kind of explanation or even a wild guess at whats causing it would help.

Its not getting any better since i first posted on the 3rd of jan.

Is it the game thats causing it or the ps4 itself? 

Error CE-34878-0 is a corrupted file error code. According to the PSN website, as well as others, to "fix" the error, you have to:

A) Uninstall/reinstall the game the errors occur on.

B) Backup and Restore/Reinitialize your PS4...

I've done both and still receive the same error code at least twice a day when playing Warframe and NO OTHER GAME. My error occurs right before I'm about to get to extract (literally only a few feet away for the checkpoint), or the moment I make it to the checkpoint...so you can imagine how frustrating it is to have just finished a mission and have it taken from you right at the last second.

I'm confident this has nothing to do with my ISP or anything else EXCEPT WARFRAME AND PSN.

Please DE, if you have any suggestions on how to fix this, then I'm all ears and will appreciate it very much. Playstation obviously has no interest in helping their customers...you're our only hope!

Im getting this in the void and the derelict. Back to back crashes. None of my group where affected.

Im gunna defrag my console tomorrow and i hope that fixes it. 

PS. Crash 3 times in survival. 2 in the same game. 4.43 mins.  23.56 mins. Then 15.13 mins. Also a T1 capture crash. After we captured the boss.

Also 2 back to back crashes in derelict assassination. Both when i was hosting.

Ok this is still happening.

Every single day since the update 18 its crashes with this error code.

Redownloading the game wiping the ps4 back to factory setting does nothing what so ever.

Can any one explain why it happens? I can play any other game with no issues at all, warframe consistently freezes on a daily basis.

The game is literally unplayable.

I was playing yesterday and 3 full game crashes, took a break and watched the Superbowl.  Came back around 10pm EST and jumped into a Defense to farm.  The Stalker invaded and dropped the Dread but before I was able to extract my game crashed again.  I was hoping that everything would be there when I logged back in but of course not.  As someone who has been wanting that bow since I started playing I was cheering when it dropped and devastated when the game once again crashed out!  This is getting really really bad, at the end of a mission...crash.  Wave 15...crash.  3 void chests and and 10 meters from the extraction zone and CRASH!  HOURS OF WORK GONE!  This needs to be addressed or at the very least, give those who were forcibly removed from the game the stuff they collected and EARNED.  Why do I want to keep playing a game were at any second I could lose EVERYTHING to yet another crash!