Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Meaning...

TESTAMENTEXE

"See  I've caused some trouble here and there... I gave my word to the finest of my views... I allowed people to mock my words when they didn't see my visions... And now... Look at the future."- Testamentexe, explaining how the DE feeds the public...

Do a few days ago I was talking to members of my clan right before my internet was cut off... I told them how the DE will give us MR fodder before we ever get our re-works, Look at scythes now! On the second of the month (Been away for like 5 days or so?) I've been viewed by the mama lotus, Do I feel safe about this? No, Why? Because as much as I'm a child(Soldier) of Lotus, I doesn't mean I trust her after my words of wisdom. Some of you are probably saying "What on the bloody Draco is this A.I. speaking of?". I'm speaking of the Big mama Lotus Spying on her children. We gotta stick together before mama Lotus catches on to us, Only god knows what she has planned for us... May god speed and safe travels to those who think the same way about the DE's path of "MR fodder before weapon buffs"... You'll need it...