Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

False Profit Event

Do you have the offering equipped on gear wheel?

Rng plays a role in this event, 1 person 25%

2 50% 3 75% 4 squad mates 100%, this is what is heard and have experienced this past weekend

According to what I was told when PC has this event, it was, solo had 50% chance, 2 people had 75%, 3 had 90% and full squad had 100%.

I finished just over half of mine in a few hours.

My only complaints

1) I wouldve kept playing it but my game started freezing up. I kept losing progress. (Not sure if it was my connection or Event though)

I still have a little time to finish it. Im at 843 out of 1500 with 3 days left.

2) Level 100 Bursa mines... cant really complain here though. They were level 100 after all lol.

I see that you don't have a chance to experience gravidus dilemma where you have to do 100 invasion missions just to get a weapon that will return in the future. Or Arid Fear where it is literally just corpus capture mission. What I can say is False profit is definitely not the worst event ever.

I did about two a day for the duration of the event and mostly enjoyed it. Anything is boring when you decide you need to grind it. 

Do try to finish it though, Quanta Vandal is easily one of my favorite guns and it'll probably be one of your favorites too.