The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Idea: Syndicate Wars

CaterHowlett16

ARBITERS RULE!!!! oops sorry how did that get in there?

Everyone feels a little patriotic about their syndicate. I know I do. They give you specters, boosts, the amazing warframe mods. Don't get me started on those awesome weapon mods that turned crappy weapons into pure awesomeness. It's the only way nowadays that you can get a syandana FOR ABSOLUTELY NO PLATINUM!

However there is very little done about them story-wise and it makes me cry when I run out of syndicate missions to amp up standing (The little pick-ups are nice but they're hard to find and are not worth the effort long-term) The specters and bodyguards are nice, but Syndicates should get more variety and differences in the way they fight.(They all have ONE weapon that they ALL use)

Another thing that gave me this idea was those invasion/sieges that the grineer and corpus are always doing.Thing is, I don't like either of them. The corpus are greedy and the grineer are jerks. The only reason I even play those is for the rewards.

So that got me thinking...If Syndicates hate each other so much WHY NOT HAVE THEM DO THERE OWN SIEGES? They have there own specters and bodyguards just make about 75 on each side an d you have your own little battle. Tenno can take sides in the fight even if they aren't a part of that Syndicate.

Just an idea respond if you like it. (Especially if your a DE)  

Edited by CaterHowlett16

Not new idea, old idea. This has been suggested to DE time and time again.

This^.

This is nothing new to the community, DE claimed in livestreams after Update 15 that proxy wars/syndicate wars are planned, but nothing more.