Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation False Profit.

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

11 answers to this question

No Bro, They host Different sqauds due that Event Games can get you more scores the more prize money you take with you in the gear. So how you do it, you are still gonna get the same exact mods :) Difference is they will end up with more credits in return :)

Rewarded Mods Should be:

Pummel, Collision Force, Crash Course and Full Contact

Really? Cause my first run was 114, my second was 358. and it only shows the 358... not the 472 it should be.

Ill hafta run again, and see if it changes. Thanks.

The reward shows your new total score, not the score you got for that run, so you got 244 points for that 2nd run.

Edited by Vanroe

I can't even get to 600 points and nobody wants to help me. Oh well

As said above, your points add up. Whenever you acquire points, all views of your score will show your new score, including the mission-progress view in-game.

After one, you might get like 100, and if you got 100 the second run,your score would show 200 because it shows your total, not your per-run score.

As said above, your points add up. Whenever you acquire points, all views of your score will show your new score, including the mission-progress view in-game.

After one, you might get like 100, and if you got 100 the second run,your score would show 200 because it shows your total, not your per-run score.

Edit*

Edited by (XB1)angrybabycarrot

so if i follow correctly, it only shows my most current score on the Alert screen...

i get that and all, but the progress bar for total points didnt change. I earned 358  points on my second run, and 114 on my first. With that said, the total didnt change on the alerts tab, so how will i know when i get to 1000 or 1500? Just run a bunch of these tedious missions?

Edit... nevermind, i understand now. just a long day at work.

Sorry for the confusion... just need to run a bunch of these missions. Thanks all.