Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enhancements Help Plus Raid Tips Plz

(PSN)LegionOfZoom1410

Question

Was reading about the Arcane Avenger Enhancement & it sounds like it's one i'd like to aquire to make my soma prime & tonker red crit!!

That aside i have a few VIP questions i need awnsered

#1 how good & useful is this actually & how does it actually work will my soma prime or tonker consistently red crit or no???

#2 how rare is the drop for this & is this an actual highly sought after a arcane enhancement?

#3 how much on avg does it sell for & whats the min you would offer & maxed you would go in ur offer? As someone in trading yesterday was selling one for 200p which i felt was kinda high compared to other offers i saw... Whats your recommendation?

#4 what Are arcane enhancements should i be seeking like whats the most rare & popilar ones to get & ones to avoid

Its bad enough i cant ever pass a raid cuz app crashes or we have toxic rage quitting players + difficulty is a little out of line & unacceptable DE not that i cant hang

But where the problem lies is too meny ps4 players are stubbron & dont listen & get impatience & dont communicate which is alot of the problems ive experienced as well

Plus noobs mastery 5 & under are able to access this is sad because mission already hard enough to afford baby sitting by reviving the weaks every 2 minutes

How about making it conclave base & a min of Mastery Rank 8 to join in because at that rank unless ur lazy u should be advanced & good enough to go...

Thx

4 answers to this question

Was reading about the Arcane Avenger Enhancement & it sounds like it's one i'd like to aquire to make my soma prime & tonker red crit!!

That aside i have a few VIP questions i need awnsered

#1 how good & useful is this actually & how does it actually work will my soma prime or tonker consistently red crit or no???

#2 how rare is the drop for this & is this an actual highly sought after a arcane enhancement?

#3 how much on avg does it sell for & whats the min you would offer & maxed you would go in ur offer? As someone in trading yesterday was selling one for 200p which i felt was kinda high compared to other offers i saw... Whats your recommendation?

#4 what Are arcane enhancements should i be seeking like whats the most rare & popilar ones to get & ones to avoid

Its bad enough i cant ever pass a raid cuz app crashes or we have toxic rage quitting players + difficulty is a little out of line & unacceptable DE not that i cant hang

But where the problem lies is too meny ps4 players are stubbron & dont listen & get impatience & dont communicate which is alot of the problems ive experienced as well

Plus noobs mastery 5 & under are able to access this is sad because mission already hard enough to afford baby sitting by reviving the weaks every 2 minutes

How about making it conclave base & a min of Mastery Rank 8 to join in because at that rank unless ur lazy u should be advanced & good enough to go...

Thx

#1 - It can cause red crits, yes. Not entirely sure how consistently, but with the right build then presumably it can crit quite often.

#2 - It's an uncommon Arcane, so it's not something that's too hard to get. But due to the effect, it's still fairly sought after by some.

#3 - I'd say that 200P is pushing it a bit. It was going for 125-150P last I checked, not sure on its current price.

#4 Some desirable ones are: Arcane Grace, Arcane Guardian and Arcane Pulse. Pulse and Grace are Rare, Guardian is Common.

~

The thing with the raid is that it isn't primarily about killing enemies. You'll want to have an abundance of CC (Vauban's Bastille, Loki's Radial Disarm, Nova's M Prime etc.) as that's the main thing that you'll be doing to the enemies. Not only will it make it easier in the sense that you don't have to kill, it will also make the EV Trinity's job a whole lot easier. 

Adding in a MR requirement isn't necessary, as MR by no means dictates the skill of a player. As for conclave, that would be even worse as it means nothing, and people don't always run full amazing gear in raids, largely because it comes down to abilities. I've done the raid with plenty of MR14-18's who still don't do well because they don't know how to utilise their abilities.

I'd recommend checking out some video's on how to do the raid if you're struggling to complete it.

Here's the one I'd normally give people: http://www.twitch.tv/snowlit/v/5839027   - it's quite long, but it fully explains the raid before it starts and then has a walkthrough segment (people were playing in unfamiliar roles for the sake of allowing the streamer to show pads and stuff, so it's slower than normal).

K thx how do i build trinty to be very strong & usefal in raids the build i have i great but not good 4 raids as i go down quite abit with her there vs others what build are people using that make trinty incinvincable.. Every time i see a trinty there's is better then mine.

Also ive read that rare crates spawn there pretty much every time where are these located in raids & do u guys find em in mission 1 2 or 3 & do they spawn inthe samespot or no??

Whats the best way to find these in raids & where the best place & stge to look??

How often do they actually spawn too please help...

Last has anyone seen sapping ospray eximus?? Ive not seen any since 16.5 went live last wk plz help thx

K thx how do i build trinty to be very strong & usefal in raids the build i have i great but not good 4 raids as i go down quite abit with her there vs others what build are people using that make trinty incinvincable.. Every time i see a trinty there's is better then mine.

Also ive read that rare crates spawn there pretty much every time where are these located in raids & do u guys find em in mission 1 2 or 3 & do they spawn inthe samespot or no??

Whats the best way to find these in raids & where the best place & stge to look??

How often do they actually spawn too please help...

Last has anyone seen sapping ospray eximus?? Ive not seen any since 16.5 went live last wk plz help thx

If trinity is going down that means that:

A: You're not providing enough energy for your teammates to CC the map with

B: You're wandering off by yourself in a zone without any CC frame.

C: The CC frames aren't doing their thing.

It's not necessarily your fault. Just try providing as much energy as you can with EV.

The tank build is less good since link and blessing almost require you to get hit which is very risky.

And rare crates spawn a lot but always randomly. I can't really say where to look for them. 

Usually the team goes to look for crates first in the last stage of the raid before starting the final battle.

Soma's crit chance with just PS is 75%; adding another 30% gives you 105% or a 5% chance for a red crit. I wouldn't call it consistent. Critical Delay as well would bring it up to just under 20% red crit.

Tonkor's crit chance with PS + Critical Delay already has a chance to red crit; without CD and with 30% Avenger it has 117.5% chance to crit, which is 17.5% chance to red crit.

Avenger is currently the most powerful (offensively) augment and is highly sought after. 100p+ for one is not out of the question.

Also, this is a forum, not a text message. FFS.