Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Realized I May Have A Problem.

Well...  You know...  People are going to do what they do and everyone needs something...

I mean, people take dancing classes, karate, sports, exercising, yoga, swimming, sky diving, travelling and even unhealthy things like gambling, drinking and drug abuse, etc.  All of which are expensive too.

Spending a few hundred dollars on video games isn't really a problem I see for today, as long as you're not putting yourself in debt or using money that's important to keep your family (if you have one) in good financial standing.

There are worse things you could be doing.

Well...  You know...  People are going to do what they do and everyone needs something...

I mean, people take dancing classes, karate, sports, exercising, yoga, swimming, sky diving, travelling and even unhealthy things like gambling, drinking and drug abuse, etc.  All of which are expensive too.

Spending a few hundred dollars on video games isn't really a problem I see for today, as long as you're not putting yourself in debt or using money that's important to keep your family (if you have one) in good financial standing.

There are worse things you could be doing.

Wait, the Warframe forums have common sense? What is this? Is this real life?