Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Answers Shall Be Given

Well, so a few of you who have grown accustomed to and like me have asked why I stay up all night and go to bed really late.

The answer is simple.

When I was a little kid living here was weird, I would talk to people that apparently my family couldn't see, such as... my uncle who... Well, passed away before I was born.. Yeah..I'm serious.. I  apparently talked to my dead uncle when  I was a little kid and if that isn't bad enough well, there was this guy.. The previous owner of this place killed himself outside of a room that is less than 30 feet from me and it's kinda spooky.. I get this feeling that I am being watched at all times of every day.. I literally get these random chills especially now with how dark it is and me typing this.. Man, I'm 100% serious for anyone who thinks I am joking.. i can't sleep at night as I get afraid of the dark, well, what's in it watching me..

Now some of you may not believe but I sure as heck do and it freaks me out to have things like this..

Whenever I go downstairs of my house I get like.. This cold blanket wrapped around me and a sudden feeling of dread.

Well, I hope I've answered your question and now you know why I am up all night.. And sleep during the day. :)

Living nightmares are never fun

(but you know.. Fearing the dark the way I do isn't fun either.. I've had a heart attack before from this kind of stuff..

Not trying to compare or anything but this really sucks.. IF I try to sleep without a light on.. I just.. I freak)

Edited by InhibitedFox

Living nightmares are never fun

(but you know.. Fearing the dark the way I do isn't fun either.. I've had a heart attack before from this kind of stuff..

Not trying to compare or anything but this really sucks.. IF I try to sleep without a light on.. I just.. I freak)

Fear is something I decided I didn't have time for.  It really is consuming and controls your life sometimes, and it's not healthy.  Sorry, bro.... and I thought my story was bad.  Respects.

If ya need anything, feel free to holler.  Also, I know it sounds cheesy as hell, but have you seen a professional about this at all?

Fear is something I decided I didn't have time for.  It really is consuming and controls your life sometimes, and it's not healthy.  Sorry, bro.... and I thought my story was bad.  Respects.

If ya need anything, feel free to holler.  Also, I know it sounds cheesy as hell, but have you seen a professional about this at all?

Not really.. I dont like talking to people really.