The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't See! (Vauban Bastille)

Jumba255

While in a big group of enemies and no means of escape the logical answer is to disable them but when i use bastille everything gets all blue and sparkly that i can't tell where im going sometimes. So please  dim down the effects that bastille creates on enemies suspended in it so i can actually see what i may or may not be shooting at. Thanks a bunch.

how about you turn off the bloom and all the nvidia effects? will do wonders if you want to protect your eyes from overly shiny stuff :3

i did played with a few people using vauban and dident had any issues seeing through this ability with my settings (texture and shadows on high, everything else is off) i did saw gameplay on higher end PC and just went blind seeing it.

Edited by BloodHungryKitten

how about you turn off the bloom and all the nvidia effects? will do wonders if you want to protect your eyes from overly shiny stuff :3i did played with a few people using vauban and dident had any issues seeing through this ability with my settings (texture and shadows on high, everything else is off) i did saw gameplay on higher end PC and just went blind seeing it.

Even with bloom and physx on it's not really hard to see, fireblast is 100x worse and even then it doesn't effect me. Still if you don't mind sacrificing visual flair then your solution is what bloodhungrykitten suggests, no need to make a change to everyone's gameplay.

Even with bloom and physx on it's not really hard to see, fireblast is 100x worse and even then it doesn't effect me. Still if you don't mind sacrificing visual flair then your solution is what bloodhungrykitten suggests, no need to make a change to everyone's gameplay.

Doesn't effect gameplay just visual effects and i really like the PhysX effects and already turned Bloom off.