Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Almost No Dmg Glitch ?

IIStrykerII

Question

i was doing a t1 void defense mission and around wave 12 i noticed that my weapons ( stug, boltor b, dex dakra) were doing literally no damage. My boltor was getting 3 dmg numbers and my stug was getting 0s and my dakra was getting 1s and 3s. Idk if this is a glitch or what

6 answers to this question

I was doing around 160-240 dmg before, my weapons were all modded, and not sure but i think there probably were some ancient healers

also ive never experienced this before yesterday, this was the 3rd time its happend to me.

Corrupted Ancients now (Since 16.8) have the same aura that Ancient Healers do that reduces 90% of damage on linked allies. Gotta shoot the ancient first bruh.

How much damage did you deal before wave 12?

Personally I've never experienced this but is it that your weapons are low level or that they were/are unmodded ?

Where there Ancient healers?

I was doing around 160-240 dmg before, my weapons were all modded, and not sure but i think there probably were some ancient healers

also ive never experienced this before yesterday, this was the 3rd time its happend to me.

Edited by IIStrykerII

Well, if I remember correctly around that wave enemies become tougher than before. Plus Ancient Healers reduce damage to ally units, but that from 240 it drops to 3 it's definitely too much.