Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rollback Frame's Level From 25 To Unranked

Painburst

So today i was playing T2 Defense to rank up my forma'ed volt p and then my team decided to stop at wave 20 and by the time my volt p rank up to 17. When the rewards window shown up i noticed my volt p went to 25 but suddenly my warframe crashed to loading login screen. I decided to alt+f4 it since the loading bar took forever which is kinda weird. After that i start warframe and i saw my volt p went from 25 to unranked. This is unacceptable. I really wish DE could bring back my volt p level to 25 again since i've already wasted my time to level it up and please fix this bug.

Edited by Painburst

Were you in SOLO mode? If so, then there was never a chance for your status to sync with the server. Unfortunately there'd be no way for Support to help either.

Also, I really wouldn't call the loss of levels a bug. The crash would be the culprit.

Were you in SOLO mode? If so, then there was never a chance for your status to sync with the server. Unfortunately there'd be no way for Support to help either.

Also, I really wouldn't call the loss of levels a bug. The crash would be the culprit.

There was mention of a team, so I'm assuming "no" to the whole solo mode thing.

Read the post. He said his team decided to leave at 20.

If your game crashed before you return back to your liset then the rewards and level up you gained during the T2 Defense is gone. The stuff lost can't be gained back and the only way is to redo T2 Defense.

When i'm playing solo and my game crashed i still get the rewards and no rollback at all which is strange

Edited by Painburst

When i'm playing solo and my game crashed i still get the rewards and no rollback at all which is strange

That's because crash doesn't always mean the game didn't try to sync up. Sometimes it does work, no problem. It's all about the timing.