Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De I Beg You, Pls Make Me Keep The Things I Got, If I Lose Connection.

Goosmo

This just happens too many times. I can see all those precious prime parts instantly disappearing from my eyes. It's like i can see my bad connection and the game itself laughing behind the warframe icon, as my face turns into pure hopelessness. So many minutes of my life wasted. These thoughts turns down my motivation to play, but gives me enough motivation to fill me with anger. 

So DE pls. Would you kindly do what was stated on the title? Or atleast make us able to rejoin the game, since getting reinvited doesn't work. I pray to RNGesus that DE will see this. I hope people won't suffer from this anymore.

Cannot happen, people would ditch as soon as they got what they wanted. : ( I agree thought

Just make it so they have to return within 10 mins (or before mission end) and respawn in the same place.

How is that exploitable?

Edited by Fifield

Just make it so they have to return within 10 mins (or before mission end) and respawn in the same place.

How is that exploitable?

How about they respawn in the closest safe place they are able to move around in. Nothing says "failed run" than getting knocked off the map itself and stuck in a fall loop.

Also it would suck to get DC'd in an enviroment area only to die as soon as you can finally move around.

It's too exploitable, and yes, I've experienced this numerous times.

HOWEVER:

-dedicated servers for high tower void

-a better rejoin system (eg. the ability to manually invite people who were in the mission previously despite the current state if objective)

-If players got the rewards when they lagged out (the OP's desire), the rewards will be given only if the rest if the squad completes the mission (this would stop exploitation).

How about they respawn in the closest safe place they are able to move around in. Nothing says "failed run" than getting knocked off the map itself and stuck in a fall loop.

Also it would suck to get DC'd in an enviroment area only to die as soon as you can finally move around.

Maybe longer term, but we need (non-exploitable) reconnect asap.

Edited by Fifield