Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Meat Lovers Emblem

Koed

My dear Meat Lovers - we need our clan emblem!

So I'm holding a competition and the winner will win 100p, wooow! :) Rules are the following:

1) In order to participate you upload what you think should be our clan logo. Each member of the clan can upload 2 images. This image can be your own creation, an image u found on the internet or something completely different - it's up to you. It has to be related to MEAT somehow. That is our name after all :) Keep in mind, that the emblem will be a small emblem on our shoulder, so super detailed stuff might not be the best.

2) Follow the guidelines as found here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Clan_Emblem (no profanity, inapporpriate images etc.)

3) The competition ends on July 5th (3 weeks from now) and depending on how many entries I've got I will figure out a way to pick the winner :)

To upload an image go to wwww.postimage.org , upload, select the link called "Thumbnail for forum", copy paste the link into this thread and woila, I can now see your entry :) Here's me with the DE staff at Gamescom in Cologne at the first TennoLive :) (Me with the Warframe headband!)

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...