Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker?

Amistyrja

Stalker usually initiates with a Slash Dash so when he first spawns, it's a usual recommendation to stay clear of him until he uses it. Then you mow him down with any kind of fire power you have.

And if you have Vauban, then just drop a Bounce under him and cover him with Teslas so when he gets up, he's pretty much unable to fight with all the stunlocks.

Isn't that what he does?

Doesn't matter what your rank is.

He is always higher rank than you.

He warns you of his presence with 3 taunts.

By the 3rd taunt, you should be on the look out near you for a black shadowy mass.

He can but shouldn't be able to take you out with just one slash if you paid attention.

Isn't that what he does?

Doesn't matter what your rank is.

He is always higher rank than you.

He warns you of his presence with 3 taunts.

By the 3rd taunt, you should be on the look out near you for a black shadowy mass.

He can but shouldn't be able to take you out with just one slash if you paid attention.

I was waiting for it, hence the whole Overheat thing. But I never died from 1 Slash Dash before and never saw that coming. Does it do like 1k+ damage or something?

Also this has nothing to do with being prepared for him or not. It's about Stalker's Slash Dash damage.

Edited by Amistyrja

I was waiting for it, hence the whole Overheat thing. But I never died from 1 Slash Dash before and never saw that coming. Does it do like 1k+ damage or something?

Also this has nothing to do with being prepared for him or not. It's about Stalker's Slash Dash damage.

its an instant kill shot all the time

Take into account he is usually 15 or so level higher than you.

As to him using slash dash to start, I think it depends on your distance from him. Pretty sure if you are close to him he doesn't use it, might be wrong though.

Having Shade is a big advantage, as he will stealth you if you are near an enemy/turret. You can get yourself stealthed even before the Stalker spawns and then he is a sitting duck.

He's there to hunt you, no matter what he will always be superior to you, that's why he's a threat. But yeah, he always appears sitting on the ground and then uses a Dash. wish is why people tend to keep separated from each other when in a group, otherwise everybody dies.

Stalker is the only thing in the game (aside from a few bosses with cheap moves) that is legitimately had to kill even when prepared if you are solo (unless you where Rhino / Trinity).  I have killed him a few times with my Frost and My Potatoed HEK at point blank.  930 shield + 540 HP down to 70HP :P

on max rank slash dash does 500 dmg to the most enemys for an exalibur and slash dash can score headshots so you can reach the 1k dmg easly.

but i have no idea what your talking about, stalker? is a myth

Edited by Depar

on max rank slash dash does 500 dmg to the most enemys for an exalibur and slash dash can score headshots so you can reach the 1k dmg easly.

but i have no idea what your talking about, stalker? is a myth

So I guess he poked me in the head? How unfortunate. Oh well.