The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, I Found A Neat Little Fps Camera Style Inducing Bug. Thoughts?

Vaprus

Camera has gotten stuck a few times in my frame which caused the first person play. It was horrible. Hard to move and see what I was doing

Yes, It's very.. For once more, A lack of a better word: "Jenkity": But, For an actually implemented thing, I would hope they would tone down screenshake, make the head, and any shoulder padding appear invisible to the player.

Make it a bit nicer, Give it a bit of a polish.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. c:

I actually find the bug really enjoyable, if a bit challenging to get around due to everything being in your face.

I'd actually like a first-person mode implemented into the game, if only for a small while for April Fools or something. It's a very interesting and fun concept.

I actually find the bug really enjoyable, if a bit challenging to get around due to everything being in your face.

I'd actually like a first-person mode implemented into the game, if only for a small while for April Fools or something. It's a very interesting and fun concept.

Yes, I enjoyed myself quite a bit during this bug. I actively went out of my way to get it during that play session.

Thank you for your contribution to the thread. c:

Alright, So, I've had to rewrite this post about three times. I'm going to make it short, Sweet, and simple. Has anyone used the ability "Speed" while hacking a console in sabotage? Well, If you haven't: There's a bug. It will zoom your camera into what *I assume* is the FOV your camera is given when you are hacking. Which places your camera roughly inside your head. Fully inside if you have your FOV on minimum. This *At first* was jarring, Very very jarring. It took a few minutes for me to get used to it. I found it challenging, Until I got the hang of it. Then it was fun. Kinda like touching the shocking part of a buzzer prank toy. You know it's gonna hurt a bit; Probably make you jump, But the curiosity *At least for me* was more then enough to make me actively seek it out. I only have a few pictures to post, Which I will put up a few minutes after I post this topic; But this made me ask the questions to myself "What would happen if DE put a option in to enable this as a feature?" "Could there be challenges made for it like in GTA-5?" "How would people react to it?" So, I want to know what you all think. If this was an optional feature, Purely for show, Or for a challenge, Or for something along the lines. Would you use it? Do you think other people would? Would it provide a challenge or make the game easier?

(Here are your pictures)

http://imgur.com/a/f5W65

In my full honest opinion I wouldn't mind Itoplay warframe like this because of the fun it brings and changes that will keeps me interested.wyvirm mini game,arching,2.0 ,anything ,the jugganaut manic and the corpus atm,nullifies,mutalist,anything that bring impact or change is fun

Thanks for telling me the bug I am try my hand at it,I usually run with Mac sensitivity so I am have to change that and adjust my point of view ,work a little on my control,and change maybe to y axis inversion .

And it should be challenging way to play.

But of DE works with the occulas video game this bug could be a good base for it since is already giving you the view of the game as in ur 1st person

Although I wish I would have know this earlier could have done Ceres boss fight in 1st person.

Although the it would be intense fighting against the juggernaut behemoth in 1st person land solo or phorid

It would drive me insane with fun I usually run snipertron vandal and well this would actually make my shooting easier

Edited by Leavith

In my full honest opinion I wouldn't mind Itoplay warframe like this because of the fun it brings and changes that will keeps me interested.wyvirm mini game,arching,2.0 ,anything ,the jugganaut manic and the corpus atm,nullifies,mutalist,anything that bring impact or change is fun

Thanks for telling me the bug I am try my hand at it,I usually run with Mac sensitivity so I am have to change that and adjust my point of view ,work a little on my control,and change maybe to y axis inversion .

And it should be challenging way to play.

But of DE works with the occulas video game this bug could be a good base for it since is already giving you the view of the game as in ur 1st person

Although I wish I would have know this earlier could have done Ceres boss fight in 1st person.

Although the it would be intense fighting against the juggernaut behemoth in 1st person land solo or phorid

It would drive me insane with fun I usually run snipertron vandal and well this would actually make my shooting easier

Not a problem.  I figured the Devs and my fellow Tenno should know of this. I did not post it under bugs, However, Because I'd hate to see it go away. I'm quite a big fan of this "Bug" personally. Can be a pain to get to work at times, But, It spices it up a bit. 

Thank you for your contribution to this post. c:

Could you give some form of actual addition to the thread instead of a silly meme? I intended this to be a actual thread for discussing. Criticism of some form, or discussion of why or why not you like the idea is welcomed gladly over a small little "In" joke.

well tbh, why would i want 1st person in fast pace parkour / shooting in warframe? if you played Mirror's Edge you know how that feel, the game is mainly focus on running not shooting like warframe. 1st person in warframe will give the players a hard time trying to locate where you are going or where you are shooting. So 1st person is not really a good idea to begin with. plus i encounter this bug before...it's nothing but annoying the cr@p out of me because i only see my back entire time.

Edited by ZzVinniezZ