Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Get Ordis And Lotus Out Of The Way.

(PSN)DesecratedFlame

Muting them isn't enough. You still get the annoying popup video.  It pops up on the left side of the screen where a majority of the info you need to work with is (e.g. loadouts on the ship, oxygen levels in survival).  Shrink the size of the box a bit and move it to the right side of the screen instead. 

I would also like the ability to just disable the Ordis popup videos altogether (even if I doubt it will ever happen). I wouldn't even mind listening to him, if the popup didn't constantly cover what I was trying to do, forcing me to wait unduly.  

Well At least Ordis should not pop up if you mute him. Exceptions should be Quets related lines. Those should still be heared even tho he is muted at the time.

Ordis gets too much in the way. You wanna paint your Gear... Nope. Ordis places his face right infront of then palettes.

For Missions tho I have yet to encounter an overlay between Mission info and the pop up screens. 

Maybe its because you play on low resolution? Could you mayhaps provide a Screenshot?

Well At least Ordis should not pop up if you mute him. Exceptions should be Quets related lines. Those should still be heared even tho he is muted at the time.

Ordis gets too much in the way. You wanna paint your Gear... Nope. Ordis places his face right infront of then palettes.

For Missions tho I have yet to encounter an overlay between Mission info and the pop up screens. 

Maybe its because you play on low resolution? Could you mayhaps provide a Screenshot?

I have had Lotus pop up over the life support information during a survival mission. I play the game in on a PS4 on a 1080p LED TV.