Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur's Upcoming Rework: Could Blinded Enemes Be Looked At Again?

Since Excalibur's rework is (hopefully) coming out this week, and (presumably) a lot of players will be running around with Excalibur for a while to test him out, I hope that DE can take a closer look at the new blinded enemies mechanics that they introduced in update 18.5, as there are several things that seem to not be working. 

I've listed and tested the problems in an earlier topic (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/469141-blinded-enemies-mini-rework-feedback/#entry5224037), but unfortunately I haven't been able to provide video or photo evidence. The steps are easy to reproduce for accurate results, however, so hopefully that may help in looking at the issue. 

A member of DE was/is looking into it.  There was a DE post a month or two ago regarding your concern.   I can't find it.....but it's on the forums somewhere.....

I have no idea if it'll make an appearance Wednesday though...

A member of DE was/is looking into it.  There was a DE post a month or two ago regarding your concern.   I can't find it.....but it's on the forums somewhere.....

I have no idea if it'll make an appearance Wednesday though...

Phew, that's good news. 

Well, still hoping that Excal's rework shows up this Wednesday. I shall try not to hype too hard.