The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meanwhile In The Perfect Version Of Warframe...

None of the syndicates would attack a colony without reason. Of that, I'm fairly sure. Every one of the syndicates seems like a representative of humanity's ways of life - to defend others, to better oneself, to learn, to fight back, to seek prosperity and to return home.

Hmm well you never truly know the thoughts of the red veil syndicate right that are the most aggressive of all the syndicates as they believe in a violent change and a great purge.

while I agree with you, I do think syndicate wars would be interesting. New Loka attacks a Cephalon Suda colony because reasons. The Tenno can either attack to defend based on their alliance with either side. Expand that scale to larger maps and up the player count to 8 Tenno and scale up difficulty and you've got a sort of pseudo raid or the works for a new PvP experience, depending on how it's spun. I think it would be pretty cool, honestly. Also, the same concept, but AW missions, fighting for control over asteroids or small planetoids for their resources.

This great minds do think alike ^

there is problem with these things, all of them are soonTM. Well aside sentients appearing hopefully next month(wich is mostly likely going to be epic letdown all hypers), rest might be here in next 5years. who is going to be here that long?

Pretty much me it was mu 2 year birthday June 1 for warframe i was so happy i made thread saying it was my birthday and ask what people think DE should do if a player reaches 1 year of playing the game.My final conclusion was give them a cake like just give them a cake decoration that will disappear in 31 days and if you want to give it a bonus effect 

if you die it consumes a 1 slice of the 12 piece cake instead of a life.

In the perfect version of Warframe, i log on and feel compelled to take on the 20+ missions presented to me. There is always some kind of mission progression going on, even as a vet. 

Quoting the Starchart 3.0 manifesto, are we? Heh. Hopefully Warframe does get better with it.

Well in a perfect version of warframe we can send our kubrows to do certain missions for us almost like deploy them since not all tenno can fit in small places and sending your kubrow and playing as him would be great,

Well in a perfect version of warframe you  have the choice to play side stories to find out the other stories not just the tenno meaning play as our enemy example grineer faction instead of start of as a tenno and you star of as a grineer clone work your way up the ranks get mission assign by people like Vor or Kril. Buy things from the Corpus or Get augmentation from Sargus.Get body boost from Regor.Get troops to work for you from vay hek.And have your own unique weapon like the boss from sedna she basically has machine gun Ogris.And all of this learning about the history of the grineer faction after they escaped the orokin and were established by the queen who will bestow  upon you the power of the eximus units.You can be that all in one Grineer as you upgrade yourself to be able to fight threats such as defense type of interception were your defending the gate from charging infested but if you loose the gate you move onto the next but their are multiple gates being attacked.

Well in a perfect version of warframe i can trully feel like a ninja as i am pushed to my mental limits in every mission encountering obstacles that i cannot cheat my way through and being able to perform duel execution on enemy that are together like the trailer were Loki those.

In a perfect world of warframe i can duel wield weapons and it makes sense

such as i can run a Dark dagger and run the fire dagger as well as trow my melee dagger and go pick it up.Or duel wield glaive .

Pretty much me it was mu 2 year birthday June 1 for warframe i was so happy i made thread saying it was my birthday and ask what people think DE should do if a player reaches 1 year of playing the game.My final conclusion was give them a cake like just give them a cake decoration that will disappear in 31 days and if you want to give it a bonus effect 

if you die it consumes a 1 slice of the 12 piece cake instead of a life.

Cool

Quoting the Starchart 3.0 manifesto, are we? Heh. Hopefully Warframe does get better with it.

lets not talk about that controversial topic here lets keep this thread positive and light :D

Well in a perfect version of warframe we can send our kubrows to do certain missions for us almost like deploy them since not all tenno can fit in small places and sending your kubrow and playing as him would be great,

Well in a perfect version of warframe you  have the choice to play side stories to find out the other stories not just the tenno meaning play as our enemy example grineer faction instead of start of as a tenno and you star of as a grineer clone work your way up the ranks get mission assign by people like Vor or Kril. Buy things from the Corpus or Get augmentation from Sargus.Get body boost from Regor.Get troops to work for you from vay hek.And have your own unique weapon like the boss from sedna she basically has machine gun Ogris.And all of this learning about the history of the grineer faction after they escaped the orokin and were established by the queen who will bestow  upon you the power of the eximus units.You can be that all in one Grineer as you upgrade yourself to be able to fight threats such as defense type of interception were your defending the gate from charging infested but if you loose the gate you move onto the next but their are multiple gates being attacked.

Well in a perfect version of warframe i can trully feel like a ninja as i am pushed to my mental limits in every mission encountering obstacles that i cannot cheat my way through and being able to perform duel execution on enemy that are together like the trailer were Loki those.

In a perfect world of warframe i can duel wield weapons and it makes sense

such as i can run a Dark dagger and run the fire dagger as well as trow my melee dagger and go pick it up.Or duel wield glaive .

Cool Idea or simply Kubrow commands such as attack, follow, stay, defend, rescue, fetch. Yep that side story quests can be possible if warframe as I suggested before had 2 game mods campaign mode which are series of missions that are progressive that are tied with lore or as you said give you other perspectives by allowing you to play other factions and a classic universe mode which is the current star chart mode which allows free space roam and farming.

Agreed I truly believe assassination missions deserve a rework as suggested in one of the fan concepts combine elements of spy missions heavy defenses, with some aspects of sabotage and by successfully doing these things you can directly affect the difficulty level the boss of that missions presents itself for example if you are not being stealthy every enemy will be alarmed and tighter security measures and traps will be in place in getting near the boss and in the actual battle also the boss becomes more prepared for the fight therefore recieves certain buffs such as accuracy, speed or damage, but if you successfully infiltrate with only minor detection and sabotage a certain side objective then you can also cause a lockdown in boss level preventing reinforcements from arriving and causing debuffs to the boss because of power shortages or some kind of similar effect caused by your sabotage that will make the mission more IMMERSIVE. 

Yes being able to throw any melee weapon at your enemy regardless if its a throwable melee weapon would be cool and new melee aspects and elements such timed counter attacks that are actually fluid not the counter attacks that we have now larger melee range hit box for enemies as well as more fluid transition combos.

Also better stealth mechanics such as being able to hide and do soft cover in walls and boxes and allowing you to scan nearby enemies and being able to perform finisher stealth kills from behind cover, or stealth kills from above, also more fluid stealth kill animation similar to assassins creed games.

DE should also ALLOW US TO UPLOAD HIGHER DIMENSION OR RESOLUTION CLAN EMBLEMS Cause 128x128 is just WAY TO SMALL FOR DETAILED EMBLEMS TO LOOK GOOD IN GAME :( At least allow us the option to upload up to maybe 180x180 or 200x200 clan emblems for our badges so that our detailed EMBLEMS still look DETAILED in game :) That and CLAN SIGILS AND WE SHOULD ALSO BE ALLOWED TO USE CLAN EMBLEMS AS PROFILE PICS IN GAME AND IN FORUMS :D

I agree with people saying this is a long and hard road, but I'd rather see progress in this direction than watch the continued evolution of what has become a run 'n' gun game.

personally, I like the run and gun. I think it would be great to keep everything the game is and THEN add these to it.

Yes, I want to have my cake and eat it, too. Lol

• 2 weeks later...

DE should also ALLOW US TO UPLOAD HIGHER DIMENSION OR RESOLUTION CLAN EMBLEMS Cause 128x128 is just WAY TO SMALL FOR DETAILED EMBLEMS TO LOOK GOOD IN GAME :( At least allow us the option to upload up to maybe 180x180 or 200x200 clan emblems for our badges so that our detailed EMBLEMS still look DETAILED in game :) That and CLAN SIGILS AND WE SHOULD ALSO BE ALLOWED TO USE CLAN EMBLEMS AS PROFILE PICS IN GAME AND IN FORUMS :D

A mission on Europa seemed to have an open world feel to it. Not open world obvously but it had that feel and was quite long. I really liked it but have forgotten.

Real useful i know lol.

Must have been because of the ice tile set.

I agree with people saying this is a long and hard road, but I'd rather see progress in this direction than watch the continued evolution of what has become a run 'n' gun game.

Yes and while its still early setting or laying out the foundation of good additions or improvements to make the game perfect would be ideal.