Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Rework Feedback And Notices (Glitches? Etc.)

Instinction

First off, love the rework. It has made me want to use my lovely Excal Prime as more than just a piece of bling again.

There are a few things I've noticed so far.

Radiant Finish is working as intended (don't know why I've been seeing threads saying otherwise) BUT, I did notice Excal's Eternal Blade energy waves do not proc the effect. The enemy hit by the wave only receives normal damage of the ult.

I believe the wave should do damage based off the effect.

Next, I assume this is just a plain LoS issue (still a horrible thing, but I digress) but Radial Javelin does not hit every enemy in LoS. Neither does Radial Blind.

I'll stand five meters away from an enemy, hit Radial Javelin, and nothing happens to it.

Slash Dash animation often does not work after the first enemy. Excal will just kinda glide standing through the air to the next enemy. The damage will hit, but you can't see it as there is no animation to it.

-

Eternal Blade does not work with melee augments (i.e. Bright Purity). No meter builds, and I'm not sure if it is taking damage multiplier into effect.

Anyways, that's all for now. Hope one of you wonderful devs see this! Keep up the good work.

Edited by Instinction

I don't have the whole execute thing happening to me when I use it, and the damage is coming off properly, soooooo idk what the issue is.

Hmmm, lucky you then. Radial Blind is now supposed to cause finishers regardless of the augment. Not sure why this hasn't affected you but I hope you get it so you can suffer with us.

One of us, one of us.

Btw, I know what's going on with Radiant Finish. It puts enemies into a finisher state. If you walk up to them WITHOUT SWINGING, and THEN swing when you are close to them, you will do an execution. If you SWING AS YOU ARE APPROACHING, you will not do an execution as you will hit them before you are in range for an execution.