Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc] Game Lagging

JohnKable

Question

Since latest update (16.9.1.1) the whole game is lagging, no exeption, both in listest, in game and in market/foundry/arsenal/starchart UI.

The in-game counter displays a flat 60 fps (lets say 57 to 62) and external apllications count the same amount of FPS.
But the game isnt running smooth at all. seems like its running at 20-25 FPS despite the 60 displayed.

i have i7 quadcore processor, nice graphic card and 12GB ram. Running Win7 fully updated and malware free.

Having no issues on other games. Had no issues witht the game at all until the latest patch.

I updated warframe and the other change i made was uninstalling Heroes of the storm...

And made a download cache optimization but nothing changed.  Also toned down graphics a bit but still no change.

seriously i have no other ideas... if you have any suggestion or question please reply.

5 answers to this question

I suggested you to open task manager,when start your game,to see whether if the evolution engine uses all of your threats (usually a quad core have 8 threats, right? It should use all of it ).

If it doesn't , first install an different malware software to scan your system, ( I suggest spyware).

If it isn't a malware, you are in trouble, but you can still fix it. Check task manager whether there is/are an system service about errors. If yes it might have been your system files have been corrupted (by neural sentry ?!) , you can find guides about that on windows official forum / help guide. They should walk you through this corruption.

Edit: F*** my carppy English skills

Edited by themartinc123