Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Did You Get Your Multishots?

MonsieurBacon

Question

I'm yet to find a Split Chamber and Hell's Chamber so I'm just curious as to where you people have found yours? I've been farming Xini, Kieste and Kappa the last week with no luck at all. I know it's random and that they can drop anywhere pretty much, but I still want to know..

I got mine back in closed beta when low level grineer on tolstoj would drop rare weapon mods like crazy and finding a shield mod was impossible. How things have changed. These days you'd do well to farm the highest level grineer defense and mobile defense missions you can handle. 

I found Multishot for Pistol and Rifle in Eris-Xini. It took me ages of farming before getting them

I found Hell's Chamber yesterday when farming Sedna-Kappa. Normally I'm not a big fan of Shotguns, but recently I've seen a lot of people using them so I decided to craft a HEK a few days ago.. Starting grinding EXP for it in Kappa and when it got to Rank 15, Hell's Chamber dropped :)

As far as I'm aware the mutli drop mods are only grineer drops. So you won't get any on Xini, I don't actualy know where Kieste is off the top of my head, but Kappa is a good place to start! I got my barrel diffusion on Kappa.

To be honest I got most of mine farming bosses. Hell's Chamber and a second Barrel Diffusion both came from farming Kel for Saryn.

Like you said its all luck :)

Any mod can drop from any faction,just keep playing and eventually will drop,enemy level doesn't matter too.

Sh1t loot is sh1t.

I first got my Hell's Chamber in a Endless Defense mission on Earth, and I've recently acquired another two, one from killing the very first enemy I saw in T3 Void Exterminate and the other as a claimed reward at Xini. 

I also found Barrel Diffusion randomly at Kappa the other day, but I'm still frantically hunting for Split Chamber.