Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Items.

Cerebrum123

Ok, using items like ammo boxes is really hard to do, especially in the middle of a fight, and even more so if you are suing a game pad. I have at least an idea for what can be done to make it easier with a game pad, make the right stick(or for lefties the left stick) move the mouse while the button to pull up the menu is held, and then allow it to hit "use" to choose your item. Any input is appreciated(and please none of the "keyboard and mouse>game pad" stuff. I already have heard it a million times, tbh I suck at using a keyboard and mouse for two reasons 1) I have been raised on console games 2) I have really twitchy hands due to a medical condition that makes it harder to do anything accurately.).

Being able to set hotkeys for the consumable slots would be the best and easiest option for KB/mouse imo. The radial wheel sounds like a good idea for gamepads, assuming enough people play with gamepads to warrant it's implementation.

Being able to set hotkeys for the consumable slots would be the best and easiest option for KB/mouse imo. The radial wheel sounds like a good idea for gamepads, assuming enough people play with gamepads to warrant it's implementation.

Not just gamepads, but gaming keypads too, 21 keys means space is at a premium. It shouldn't be horrendously difficult to implement both options though.

Not just gamepads, but gaming keypads too, 21 keys means space is at a premium. It shouldn't be horrendously difficult to implement both options though.

Agreed, a radial wheel would not be difficult to design, and adding hotkey functions would be almost effortless on DE's part.