Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colour selection freezy thing

Crayon

When you are selecting your colour configuration and you're clicking around too fast it freezes up and you have to exit the colour selection menu and you lose your colours please fix thank you very much goodnight.

Interesting... how fast were you clicking around? Were the choices not even displaying on the Warframe and then it froze?

Just confirmed this bug. Click doesn't have to be that fast, subjectively though, no idea about actual timing.

Could be while the colour is changing that it freezes if you choose another one? No that's not right. I also managed to get the UI to lock up after changing a colour then pressing the back button.

The warframe customising UI was semi-transparent underneath the colour picker and nothing was clickable. Like the UI thought it was still transitioning so it disabled clicks or something. Esc, enter etc didn't work either.

Just confirmed this bug. Click doesn't have to be that fast, subjectively though, no idea about actual timing.

Could be while the colour is changing that it freezes if you choose another one? No that's not right. I also managed to get the UI to lock up after changing a colour then pressing the back button.

The warframe customising UI was semi-transparent underneath the colour picker and nothing was clickable. Like the UI thought it was still transitioning so it disabled clicks or something. Esc, enter etc didn't work either.

Thanks, I also just reproduced it. Will log & report!