The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Think When You See Lotus Image?

Rabcor

Something tells me she's not the "Lotus". 

Sometimes, when you finish a mission, she states that the "Lotus will be pleased", implying that she's not the Lotus. (Unless she likes referring herself in 3rd person)

I think that we, as in Tennos and her, are part of a group or an organization known as The Lotus. 

Which would explain Grineer's "Death to the Lotus!" shouts. (faction VS. faction

If this is already a widely known fact, I apologize. I never read any lores or background story...

She says in the tutorial that she is http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Lotus'>Lotus. I wouldn't be surprised if she has a few subordinates that look exactly like her and do her dirty work for her while she's busy teaching noobs how to press the mouse button though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFK4SpShhT8

skip to 0:36 and you'll her her say it.

Edited by rabcor

Her face looks quite normal tbh, even her nose looks ordinary. It is the angle that is deceiving. Her lifted chin makes it look like her nose is big at a first glimpse.

I think it was intended to give us a feeling of "she is beyond our level". That, or the headdress is just freakin' damn heavy!

"This is a mobile defense mission, you must deliver the payload and defend a number of locations while I break into the Grineer network, be prepared for heavy resistanceKeep going, nobody knows you're on this vesselThey spotted you, get ready for a fightShip is entering lockdown, we'll need to override the systemBreach complete, we're free to proceed."

SO much of this if you hop into a starting game on Kappa.