The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur! Bawse! (T4S - 45 Minutes, Update 16.9.3)

CombatPastor

Inb4 "press-4-to-win" whining again. xD

i think this wont be the case .. Yeah i know you press 4 to activate but thats the only thing cause you actually need to move to do damage (not like some bot frames that just stand there) .. So the only thing i can say is: I LOVE THIS!!!!

First of all, congratulations.

BUT...

3 revives and tons of Formas are not worth such effort for me.

It's just how I feel, if anyone wants an honest opinion.

The revives come and go daily, so no harm done there. As far as the forma? The build is a 3-forma build. I've just abused my Excal endlessly. Lol

The revives come and go daily, so no harm done there. As far as the forma? The build is a 3-forma build. I've just abused my Excal endlessly. Lol

[sarcasm]

Don't argue with him, he's always right. 

[/sarcasm]

It's funny how many people there are on this forum who're always better than you, no matter what you do, isn't it? 

Truth is I still think the Frame could use some other buffs such as:

- Being able to deviate missiles and grab ropes (Ancients/Scorpions) front

- Being able to resist knockdowns front

You like it in it's current state? Good for you, but I won't change my previous statements where I see Excalibur mid-tier at best.

Wanna compare it to the top tiers such as Loki/Mesa/Valkyr, you may try, but you know Xcally doesn't even go near them in terms of survivability.

I thought all Frames should be equally strong in this game.

Not even gonna watch the video if you actually died to a nully with Excalibro.... apparently you haven't discovered blade waves pierce nully bubbles and can kill the nully inside without ever entering. Gotta l2Excalibro

Apparently you have not discovered that being a stanky dank is a quick way to finding yourself with no friends. On the plus side though, great job with those nullies. +1 for a great accomplishment in life. L2bADecentHumanBeing

Nice vid CombatPastor, thanks for sharing. As I see more and more of these kinds of videos I am really getting an itch to start recording solo's and whatnot. 

I'm probably going to do more of these. I'll try to do the next one (Ceres survival) without a single death. Aside from that, are there any requests for gameplay?

I would say yay, but manics are kinda weak these days, our waves one shot level 40 or lower manic that get hit by Rblind.