Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You've Made The Best Pet System In The World

DjYawe

I am serious when I've been unable to revive my pet in time before he bleeds out. i tear up when i see he cowers at me, yet i LOVE when he is so happy to see me, i must say DE has put "the little things" into their pets. I've played so many darn games in my life, but not even fable 2 and 3 can compare to these awesome lovable pets. why DE why you make me love these things so much!? god you guys have talent for pets. i'm MORE than excited for the feline pets. it really IS the little things that make people appreciate things, and you nailed it, i for REALZ log in to greet my kubrow and watch his mannerisms and i just wanna smother it with love. you have done something no one else has done. instead of being this solo ridiculous hero, it's the companions that really make you feel valued and not alone. carying such a burden as balancing the solar system, it seemed like an impossible job, but having something with you that would sacrifice their life for you to help you along..... feeeelz i'm buying more pet slots that i'd like to admit but damn, your pets are as good as real life pets. keep up the good work and never forget we all love the little things. (i still puddle when i see my kubrow run in it's sleep, or  giggle my puppy drags it's a$$ on the floor)

I'd like to see you go on hunting trips with your kubrow to get food to feed him... I think this whole DNA stabilizer crap really takes away from any sort of pet/owner relationship that normally comes with taking care of a pet. even simply changing it from DNA stabilizers to food and watching them eat and health go up would be more fun... though I think they could do a lot more with it than that.

I was so happy when I got my first kubrow and was like talking to him and giggling and instantly used all three of my interactions and screenshooted him a dozen times. Then I realized I have a dog IRL and she was barking outside because I didn't feed her and I needed to walk her.

Fair warning, don't get Waifu syndromed by your Kubrow.

I'd like to see you go on hunting trips with your kubrow to get food to feed him... I think this whole DNA stabilizer crap really takes away from any sort of pet/owner relationship that normally comes with taking care of a pet. even simply changing it from DNA stabilizers to food and watching them eat and health go up would be more fun... though I think they could do a lot more with it than that.

yes this! great idea! it's be even more awesome to also have an emote in mission to love  on my pet, or have others be able to pet that awesome kubrow that opened all those locked lockers. so many times i hear people on voice say "Good doggy!"